Register Now
RedRainStudio

A brand new indie mobile game, Dishtionary Survifood.

Banner.thumb.jpg.3c2705b0813717166245d3076b74c987.jpg

Hi! Greetings from RedRain Studio. We are an indie game developer specializing in mobile platforms based on Jakarta, Indonesia. We proudly present our brand new simulation game called Dishtionary Survifood.

The game itself offers players to take on the role of William who was stranded on Ananas Island. William who wants to take the bed of Timor must work under Timor’s order to build a comfortable home for two of them. In this case there are several unique game mechanisms that can be playable in this game, including mining, carpentry, farming, fishing and breeding. With these mechanisms, players can produce unique items and materials that can be sold or used as materials for upgrading tools.

Another in game screenshot in Dishtionary Survifood

Amazon1.thumb.jpg.30a888dcdf1b88c96daddffbbd3965ea.jpg

Amazon2.thumb.jpg.93ab9d5703bd3cfa66308a1f63a40337.jpg

Amazon3.thumb.jpg.7be6066c11b7ae670f088d209a44bb1f.jpg

Dishtionary SurviFood has reached 5k+ downloads on Google Play and still counting!

IT IS FREE TO PLAY, DOWNLOAD NOW!
Download here

Get connected with us!
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Tiktok
Discord

On 11/11/2022 at 7:03 PM, Justin11 said:

This game do remind of another mobile game i used to play back in the day, you performed the exact same function of buying, selling , farming and fishing but for an entirely different purpose.

I would definitely check it out and see what it's like.

Cool! Thanks a lot. Kindly give us a review on Google Play 😆

We would like to see your opinion.

On 11/14/2022 at 11:28 AM, Kane99 said:

Congrats on the game. I wouldn't say it's my type of game, but it's something I can see my mom getting into. She usually plays cooking games, but I can see her getting into this too.

Same - it isn't quite my cup of tea but I do have female friends who are into these kinds of games.

Have you tried playing Dishtionary Survifood on your mobile? If so, you may have specific criticisms/suggestions so that we can move forward again from before. We will give you a prize of 25 Rupy if you have managed to answer according to your honest opinion!

Please complete this form to claim the prize!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxIw2cLBEaYbHphnBRk09ZLUXuAE7ZSZZipSChKKV192yQXA/viewform?usp=share_link

061X31DT_400x400.jpg