Register Now
Techno

2023 for games

It's going to be a really promising year for video games and there is already an interesting array of games to be released in January of 2023.

Death space is coming to PlayStation and Xbox in January, Hogwarts legacy in February and the list is endless.

I'm hoping Manor Lord's will drop in 2023. I'm not really interested in any of these. I've moved on from the AAAs and their predatory business practices. I am looking forward to see what indy titles we get. ANd with Skulls and bones - I say that will be delayed again

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:
  • Starfield is coming out so I'm looking forward to that

Outside of that, I don't really remember any other games in the coming year. I mean, I do have them written down somewhere but I can't recall off the top of my head.

For the Harry Potter fans Hogwarts legacy is coming out in the early parts of 2023 and I am aware a lot a good number of users here were indicating how much they are anticipating the proposed release of this game.

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

For the Harry Potter fans Hogwarts legacy is coming out in the early parts of 2023 and I am aware a lot a good number of users here were indicating how much they are anticipating the proposed release of this game.

Oh yeah, Hogwarts Legacy is something I am looking forward to - I just hope EA doesn't drop the ball with this one.

I'll be honest, with the last few years being quite stale for new releases of games or with games that I have been excited for not being as good as I expected when they released and instead being quite a letdown, I haven't looked as far as 2023 for games at the moment. I am hoping that there is some good games though and I look forward to announcements made for next year, I am really hoping that we get out of the stale stage of game releases and start getting some good releases that are not disappointing. 

I already said that 2022 couldn't be worse than 2021 was, then it was what it was, so I'm not doing that again.

Instead I just hope that all the games lined up to release in 2023 actually do come out.

Games I'm most interested in are: Hogwarts Legacy, Alan Wake 2, Starfield, Test Drive Solar Crown, Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty.

Edited by m76

15 hours ago, m76 said:

Instead I just hope that all the games lined up to release in 2023 actually do come out.

Games I'm most interested in are: Hogwarts Legacy, Alan Wake 2, Starfield, Test Drive Solar Crown, Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty.

Sometimes it's good not to expect too much so you don't get disappointed eventually, but I am rather Optimistic about the coming year from the kind of Games I already see lined up for January and February as well.

On 11/20/2022 at 2:44 PM, Justin11 said:

Sometimes it's good not to expect too much so you don't get disappointed eventually, but I am rather Optimistic about the coming year from the kind of Games I already see lined up for January and February as well.

If I expect something to be bad and it is, that is no consolation for not getting a good game.

On 11/20/2022 at 1:44 PM, Justin11 said:

9 minutes ago, m76 said:

If I expect something to be bad and it is, that is no consolation for not getting a good game.

I would never find myself in a position to have my pessimistic expectations for a game be justified because if I thought a game would be crap I wouldn't consider buying it in the first place.

Edited by Shagger

On 11/23/2022 at 5:45 PM, Shagger said:

I would never find myself in a position to have my pessimistic expectations for a game be justified because if I thought a game would be crap I wouldn't consider buying it in the first place.

I was referring to the all games coming out next year and from what I have seen lined up for January and even Hogwarts legacy coming out in February it just gives me reasons to believe that it's going to be a really good year for gaming fans in terms of the kind of Games we would have access to play.