Register Now
StaceyPowers

What animal or other organism would be coolest to play in a video game?

Playing as an insect would be really interesting. Imagine the graphics involved on a micro level of things all humans are curious about and even disgusted/intrigued. Fighting an insect on the large screen. You don't even need to create monsters; on that level, they're all monsters realistically. Oh my gosh, now picture a roach. Hey play as a roach if you want. Make it a Skyrim character. "Hello" antennas flailing.. "Welcome to my abode" Agggghhghh

I think it would be interesting to play as a squirrel maybe, or one of those flying squirrels. I imagine it'd be fun to control an animal like that. Also, maybe a bit of bacteria that has to grow from the smallest of specs to a sickness or something. Maybe a spin-off of those games where you have to infect the whole world. 

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Playing as an insect would be really interesting. Imagine the graphics involved on a micro level of things all humans are curious about and even disgusted/intrigued. Fighting an insect on the large screen. You don't even need to create monsters; on that level, they're all monsters realistically. Oh my gosh, now picture a roach. Hey play as a roach if you want. Make it a Skyrim character. "Hello" antennas flailing.. "Welcome to my abode" Agggghhghh

You should check out Grounded. It's kinda like that but like Honey I Shrunk The Kids. So you're out there defending yourself against spiders, lady bugs, ants and other insects from what I recall playing. 

A Short Hike, maybe? I have to admit, rainworld, night in the woods, and endling don't have a lot in common from where I'm standing so I don't have a clear idea of what you want. Hall of the wild is amazing if you all into that but not as a shark or any other organism

A few years ago, I would have said a cat and now we have a game where we can play just as that and that is stray. I am not sure if there has ever been a game where you are a dog. That would be interesting, playing a game as a dog but playing from being a puppy and growing up from that. Other than that, I would love to play a game as an insect, I feel that would be very interesting.