Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you remind yourself to charge your controllers?

I don't currently use a controller with batteries. I have one of those off brand third party controllers by Power A. It's their pro controller, so it's a wired controller. I just keep it plugged into my PC and one plugged into my xbone. I have't had to buy a new controller in a while, so I can't complain. 

I have a charging dock that I use to put my controller on when I am not using it so that if it's not in use, it's being charged. The charge time on the battery packs is around 15 hours and I honestly don't play that long during the day so I know that the battery pack I use will not run out mid gaming session. Once I have finished gaming, I will always put my controller back on the dock so that it can fully charge again without the worry of it dying on me when I next game.

I use my controller daily just lie my smartphone so immediately I get the urge to charge my mobile phone or PC I automatically remember to charge my controllers as well.

For most case I just have then plugged back in to the power source to charge immediately  I am done playing videogames.