Register Now
ImmersionGaming22

Hello fellow gamers, i need help from like minded people who dont mind helping others achieve their dream! :)

Hey guys, im Woody an old skool gamer, who has been gaming since i was about 8 years old on my Spectrum Sinclair 128k, which is what started my obsession lol anyhoo im 44 years young now so that is a hell of a lot of gaming and a lot of stick ive taken over the years for my obsession, as if i had a penny for every time ive been told that i need to grow up, that games are for kids not grown men, well firstly i dont give a badgers nadgers what anyone else thinks, i love games and gaming and will never change for no one or nothing. Games have gotten me through some of the hardest times in my life, which if i had not had the escape of games, god knows what the outcome would have been!  Secondly a lot of the types of games i play are definitely not for kids and if the people with that view of games were to actually see and experience these games they would see why! lol 

Anyway fellow gamers lets get to my reason for asking for help! I've also always wanted to stat my own Gaming YouTube Channel, again against all there advice from the doubters in my life who said im wasting my time, where not only can I upload some of the best story based games ever made and show the haters exactly why games are so good, not always for kids and have had so much work and thought put into them, but will also allow people who cannot game, either due to just not being any good at playing them, not being able to afford the hardware needed to do so or having some disability that does not allow them to game. I've tried to cater for all tastes on the channel, for example i upload 2 versions of every video, one with commentary and one without, as not everyone likes some Yorkshire twat talking over the game while trying to enjoy it! 🙂 This is twice the work, but again im not scared of a bit of graft if the content is going to be enjoyed! This has been an ambition of mine for many years now and up until lately, one or another reasons has always prevented me from going for it, be it money, work, self esteem/belief or the knowledge needed to capture, decode, edit, export or upload video's to YouTube, which i have now had to learn from scratch and is way more complex and work than i could have ever possibly imagined and takes way more time to do than i ever dreamed it would, so my hat goes off to all the content creators out there as i now know your plight lol, but its also great fun learning new skills and making a completed upload that you are happy with, dont get me wrong my uploads are nowhere near at the level of quality that i want them to be eventually, but i only started about a month ago, so ill get there in the end, ill make sure of it! My future plans for the channel are also quite ambitious, as i dont just want to upload games, i want to actually go to the game developers premises, interview the dev's and get the inside skinny of how the game was conceived, made and released, plus get a look at the actual place where they were made. I would also like to visit the places where the games are set and if based on real life locations, do side by side comparisons of the real and game worlds, again to show how much work and effort has gone into making the game what it is. I also in the much further future, want to secure a property for the channel, which can not only be used as a studio to make future videos, but to fill with every computer and console ever made, going right back to the beginning of gaming, so i can create a space for like minded gamers to meet up and establish new friendships and for the younger gen of gamers to come see and experience where it all began and how far things have come, so yeah obviously that is a long long way off yet and just a dream at this point, but every reality starts as a dream or an idea! 🙂

So yeah guys the purpose of this post was to hopefully ask for helps from others like me who love games and gaming and to ask if you would visit my channel and see what you think! Im open to ideas, feedback and opinions and if you like what you see and want to support my channel and become part of the Immersion Gaming community, then liking my vids or especially subscribing to my channel would really help me out at this point and would be more appreciated than i could express on here, as this really is a dream come true  chance for me, if i can make it work, which im 110% committed too, but i cant do it without the support of like minded people!

Anyway im sorry for the length of this short novel sized post, this was the short version hahahaha! 🙂

I wish you all the best for the future, take care of yourselves!

Woody

Immersion Gaming

Channel Link

https://www.youtube.com/@immersiongaming22/playlists

Immersion Gaming logo.png

Thank you Shagger, i appreciate your support and ill do my best to make it a success, but its early days and way more work than i ever imagined it to be lol My hat goes off to all the content creators out there, as i now get it and know how much time and dedication it takes to run a channel, but im also enjoying the challenge and the learning curve, as just over a month ago i had never seen video editing software before, never mind used it 🙂 but im learning as i go along and we all have to start somewhere!  But thank you for welcoming me into this community, i really appreciate it and hopefully ive got skills i can bring to the table, such as over 20 years experience building and repairing PC's, plus as stated above many many years of gaming experience, across every console and computer that exists, so always happy to help if needed! 🙂

Hi Kyng, thank you so much my friend and i know ill defo enjoy it bud, if its anything to do with gadgets or gaming, im all over it like a rash lol But thank you for your welcome mate, i really appreciate it and feel free to contact me for a chat anytime bro, i might not get back instantly, but i try and check every day if poss, im just very very busy at he moment! 🙂

Take care buddy and thx again! 🙂

Hi all, just to let you know ive started uploading the 3rd game in the Dark Pictures Anthology, House Of Ashes! I've already uploaded part 1 and 2, but ive decided that im going to keep my weekends for myself, as I upload most week days, which does take up a lot of my time, as im sure you can Imagine!:) so i think its only fair i keep a couple of days to myself, where i can do the things i enjoy with the people i care about, so Part 3 should be uploaded probably tomorrow (Monday)!

Anyway for those of you who haven't played House of Ashes yet, come give it a watch and see what you think, as even if you watch it, you can still buy and play it yourself, as by making different decisions in the game, you will get a different outcome and story, so watching my version wont spoil the game for you too much.

As always if you do watch it and like my vids, I would appreciate it millions if you could like the vid and even subscribe to my channel, as with support things will only get better! 🙂

Thanks everyone and take care! 🙂

Hi all, just to let you know that i have just started playing and uploading to our YouTube channel, the forth and final game in the first season of the Dark Pictures Anthology, The Devil In Me. This game look's really good and is based on the story of H H Holmes, America's first serial killer and a possible suspect in the "Jack the Ripper" murders. So yeah this game promises to be the best yet in the Dark Pictures Anthology and the one i have been dying to play! 🙂

So why not visit my channel and join me on this journey through the dark and sinister world of The Devil In Me! 🙂