Register Now
Kane99

Does VGR have its own steam group?

I couldn't find a topic on whether or not VGR has their own Steam group. I did a search on Steam and couldn't find any groups titled VGR. It might be that VGR is too short to search, but I couldn't find anything. 

With that being said, I think it would be really cool if we had a group just for VGR on Steam. Maybe we can work out something for Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo as well so all bases are covered.

21 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

With that being said, I think it would be really cool if we had a group just for VGR on Steam. Maybe we can work out something for Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo as well so all bases are covered.

Yeah, I've been thinking about having that too. It would be nice to have multiple groups for different consoles. I could easily help do the Xbox one.

On 11/26/2022 at 7:19 AM, Empire said:

Who still users classic steam groups anyway. I mean back in the day just about everyone used them and I myself made two, just became dead after awhile and with not much content going into them people forgot after awhile. 

I agree - I haven't been apart of a Steam group in ages. Hell, I usually forget about them until I get some notification years later that something's happening in one of these groups.

To my knowledge, there are no Steam, Discord, or Slack groups from VGR. @DC hasn't said anything to me about it, and I don't think he really has the interest. Obviously I can't speak for him, but I would be willing to bet that his main focus is strictly on the VGR website, and forum. If you want to start your own groups, go for it, but you can't call them VGR groups without @DC's permission.