Register Now
DC

Best and worst character redesigns?

This Remake is one of the worst I have personally played,WARCRAFT III: REFORGED was just so minimalistic that it felt I was playing the original 2002 game with their original quality completely unchanged.

The characters all had same flaws and the voice acting was so weak.

As good as the game is, Xenoblade 2 has some of the worst character designs I've ever laid my eyes on. Not only is the design inconsistent as fuck because of the multitude of hired character designers, also most of them are just straight up bad and tasteless, this includes a lot of the work of main character designer Masatsugu Saito.

I didn't like the redesign for the newer Devil May Cry game that came out years ago, the main character. I forget his name, I haven't played the series much and wasn't a fan growing up. Oh, Dante, but I remember Dante looked way cooler in the original games, but the new game they made him look like some boy band reject or something. But I think fans really enjoyed that reskin, so idk. But I also saw they brought the original Dante back in the DMC 5 right? 

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I didn't like the redesign for the newer Devil May Cry game that came out years ago, the main character. I forget his name, I haven't played the series much and wasn't a fan growing up. Oh, Dante, but I remember Dante looked way cooler in the original games, but the new game they made him look like some boy band reject or something. But I think fans really enjoyed that reskin, so idk. But I also saw they brought the original Dante back in the DMC 5 right? 

I was literally just about to bring up DMC reboot - that Dante looked like some Emo kid who'd skip school to smoke cigarettes. Vergil looks and acts like some stuck-up half-demon aristocrat. Thank goodness Capcom came to their senses - I swear I'd never touch another DMC game had they continued with that reboot.

On 11/27/2022 at 1:24 AM, Kane99 said:

Devil may cry didn't do really bad with character redesign and you wouldn't even notice any changes unless you are paying close attention to every detail of the game.