Register Now
Techno

Quake

I think I only played it once growing up. I remember playing Wolfenstein before playing the likes of Doom and others too, but I think I only played Quake a brief time at a friends house. I didn't have a good enough PC to play it, and I think it came out before I was into computer gaming anyway. 

I hear it's a classic of a game though. 

Its such a hard game with no easy way to learn and lack cheese tactics, its daunting to play like I played against a vet and got absolutely rolled and for many people that would make them quit as well as one slip up and that could be your whole game, you could be equally skilled and just had a small mistake and be absolutely done for cause of its not a forgiving game

I love old school FPS games like Quake & Doom. I actually went online w/ Quake 3 Arena on my Dreamcast for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was mostly bots in the lobbies because it's such an old game but it was still a fun look into the past.  I would love to set up a game night with people to all come and play some Quake 3 Arena on the Dreamcast Now service.

I haven't heard of quake though but the name has a semblance to the quarry which is an interactive horror video game , I know the two aren't related but the name quake just reminded me of the quarry.

I would check it out later on and see what it's like.