Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

FIFA World Cup 2022 is becoming a mess!

I'm not much into soccer and don't follow the World Cup, but I keep seeing all kinds of concerning things in the news in relation to Qatar and Iran. First of all, why is it hosted at Qatar in the first place since the country violates human rights. And they have already lost. Not only is Qatar in the spotlight now, but Iran is supposedly threatening the families of Iranian players to stop them from engaging in protests for women's rights. Then Iran wants to ban the USA for playing games at the World Cup because the U.S. Soccer Federation changed the emblem on Iran's flag to support the protests. My goodness, drama after drama going on. I don't know too many details because I haven't followed much except for how I keep coming across it in the news. Any thoughts? 

FIFA sold what very little was left of their souls to Qatar for this event to be held in this shit country.  I won't be shy and mince my words here, these people are incompetent fucking scum.  Quatrain officials have harassed innocent reporters for no reason, they banned the the sale of alcohol at the last minute but still took money from companies like Budweiser.  They've been banning and confiscating items that show support for the LGBTQ+ community despite FIFA's assurances that they wouldn't.  There has been a catalogue list of technical problems from tickets sales on FIFA's own app to travel and accommodation for fans and the president of FIFA has publicly defended them for their atrocious human rights violations saying and I quote "Europe should apologise for the las 3000 years". That's just the tip of the iceberg, hell that's the tip of the iceberg concerning the World Cup!  There is so much more when it comes to the hateful and disgusting place but I don't want to rant forever,

Another thing is how Qatar abused migrant workers who built the stadium to host the World Cup. They violated those worker's human rights in almost every way like forced labor, assault, stolen wages, little food, overwork and extreme heat with no breaks. At least 6,500 migrant workers died since the announcement of hosting the World Cup. I don't know the number that died building the stadium itself. This is crazy. WTF. 

It's fucking bullshit. Why the hell would FIFA even consider allowing a country like this host the world cup? They're killing their own citizens for no reason other than their own enjoyment. They literally work people to death. They don't allow them any natural human rights. Food, water, rest, nothing. If you complain, you're most likely facing a firing squad or gallows. If you slack off due to exhaustion, the same thing applies. They want robots, not people. Well science can do that. You can make robots to do this kind of shit and then take care of your people. But nah, it's cheaper to let them die off than take care of them. Pretty soon, Qatar isn't going to have any citizens left. They'll either be dead, or have found asylum somewhere else.

It’s becoming a shit show. Even the Brazil team has to bring drama concerning Brazil’s new president and how election deniers are now challenging the presidency. Sound familiar? Of course it does. Take a page from dictatorship. Even republicans in the USA is trying to get Brazil to have a military coup and overthrow an election. Brazilian soccer star Neymar supports authoritarianism. WTF is this world event of FIFA? To expose cretins or honor cretins? 

for money, like almost everything. Zidane was decisive for the World Cup to be held there and he already admitted that he received money from Qatar.

https://www.arabianbusiness.com/industries/sport/zidane-was-paid-15m-support-qatar-bid-report-365745

Anyway. Seeing the nonsense that the Anglo press says about Argentina. I hope Argentina wins the World Cup and takes over the Falklands.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/made-by-history/2022/12/08/why-doesnt-argentina-have-more-black-players-world-cup/

Someone should tell this journalist that there were black conquistadors such as Juan Valiente, that slavery was much less in Spanish territories, that laws were made to protect them, or just talk about Fort Mose.

If there are many fewer blacks in Argentina than in Brazil or the USA, it is because many fewer were taken there. Because Spain was the colonial power that practiced slavery the least.

Edited by Gonzalo