Register Now
Smokey

Warzone Mobile?

Warzone Mobile is gonna be releasing soon, with early sign ups happening now. Are you gonna be trying it out?  I might download it and try a few games just to get the in-game rewards for Modern Warfare II, but other than that, I'm not much of a warzone guy, but I imagine this will be great for Warzone players when they're on the go, say to work or school and they're riding the train or bus.  What are your thoughts?

Eh probably not. Was never a big fan of the warzone side of COD. Always felt anxiety trying to play those battle royale games. I'd rather play the standard multiplayer modes in COD games if I do play. idk, I can play games like Fortnite, but Warzone, isn't for me. 

Plus, the people who play warzone take it way too seriously. 

On 12/1/2022 at 10:01 PM, Kane99 said:

Eh probably not. Was never a big fan of the warzone side of COD. Always felt anxiety trying to play those battle royale games. I'd rather play the standard multiplayer modes in COD games if I do play. idk, I can play games like Fortnite, but Warzone, isn't for me. 

Plus, the people who play warzone take it way too seriously. 

This is pretty much how I feel. I feel like CoD as a whole has lost it's identity now. When people say "Oh i play CoD." They automatically assume Warzone, which should have never been the case. I feel BR's are a really annoying fad that's overstayed it's welcome in gaming, but that's just me.

I may download Warzone on my mobile and give it a shot, much like I downloaded Call of Duty Mobile and gave it a shot as you never know if you will like it or not if you don't try. I guess the only thing that worries me is that I never really got into Warzone on the console version so would it be any different on the mobile app? It's worth a try though just to say I tried it. I can imagine it will be quite sweaty still though especially with those who tend to play a lot more mobile games than console games.

I'll probably give it a shot just because I'm a Call of Duty nut. If I don't like it much, I'll simply delete the game and continue to play the original Call of Duty mobile game. Either way, if I can find a game for free or maybe even relatively cheap that I think I'll really like, I'll usually download it.