Register Now
Smokey

Call of Duty Mobile

Are you a fan of CoD Mobile? I really like it, it's a nice 'best of' style game for the franchise and it's real easy to pick up and play a few matches from time to time. I just wish I had a proper controller thing for my phone and didn't have to use the touch controls lol.  Saying that, do you like playing games like CoD on a mobile device? I personally would like to see a "Greatest hits" style COD game like CoD Mobile, on PC and console.

I downloaded it on one of my old phones, but didn't play it for too long. I couldn't get used to the controls. If I ever do play, I'll have to get a bluetooth controller or one of those controller peripherals for phones. I know there are a few on the market. 

When my daughter got her new phone last Christmas, I took her Android phone that she used to have as it was still fairly new and one of the first games, I downloaded on it was Call of Duty Mobile. I was actually quite shocked at how quick I was able to get used to the controls and how it plays on mobile. I believe you play against bots in the beginning which is why I found it as easy as I did. I still have it installed on my phone and do go back to it from time to time, but I haven't played it in a little while if I am honest. It is a fun game and a lot of fun though.

20 minutes ago, Shortie said:

When my daughter got her new phone last Christmas, I took her Android phone that she used to have as it was still fairly new and one of the first games, I downloaded on it was Call of Duty Mobile. I was actually quite shocked at how quick I was able to get used to the controls and how it plays on mobile. I believe you play against bots in the beginning which is why I found it as easy as I did. I still have it installed on my phone and do go back to it from time to time, but I haven't played it in a little while if I am honest. It is a fun game and a lot of fun though.

Idk I can't do touch controls for fps games. Just not my thing I guess. I tried both cod mobile and pubg mobile, and I couldn't get into it. I tried too. Both games worked fine on my old phone, which I was surprised by.

On 12/2/2022 at 8:11 PM, Kane99 said:

Idk I can't do touch controls for fps games. Just not my thing I guess. I tried both cod mobile and pubg mobile, and I couldn't get into it. I tried too. Both games worked fine on my old phone, which I was surprised by.

I definitely see your point. I want to get one of those controller attachments for my phone, but I want one i can use without the need of taking off my phone's case. I'm not sure if they make one that can be used while an otterbox defender case is on the phone. 

Honestly judging by the amount of CODM YT streams (popular and unknown streamers) and social media profiles throughout most of the platforms looks like more gamers are 18+

The whiny kids are really the adults faking their age though, just so many kids playing those gams are crazy 

I had it downloaded for the longest time, but I deleted it due to it taking up so much space on my iPhone and never playing it that much. I liked the game for the most part, but I much prefer playing Call of Duty on my PC instead.

Hey there! I totally agree with you about CoD Mobile, it's definitely one of the best mobile games out there. I love how it captures the essence of the franchise in a convenient and portable package. And yeah, using touch controls can be a bit frustrating at times, so I totally get why you would want a proper controller.

On 2/22/2023 at 10:51 AM, CoryAR said:

I had it downloaded for the longest time, but I deleted it due to it taking up so much space on my iPhone and never playing it that much. I liked the game for the most part, but I much prefer playing Call of Duty on my PC instead.

I re-downloaded it due to my gaming laptop dying on me. I play it occasionally, but not near as much as I played the PC games. I primarily just play Team Deathmatch just like I did on my PC. I should try and get more into Battle Royale, but I've always been fond of just Team Deathmatch mostly. I can't wait until they release Call of Duty: Warzone on mobile.

On 8/1/2023 at 3:18 AM, CoryAR said:

I re-downloaded it due to my gaming laptop dying on me. I play it occasionally, but not near as much as I played the PC games. I primarily just play Team Deathmatch just like I did on my PC. I should try and get more into Battle Royale, but I've always been fond of just Team Deathmatch mostly. I can't wait until they release Call of Duty: Warzone on mobile.

How far off is the mobile version of Warzone? I know it's getting close unless I am mistaken myself. 

Team Deathmatch is also the one I played the most on Call of Duty Mobile and the one I have most fun on as well. Haven't jumped into the battle royale on it but that is because I have always seen Call of Duty as a run and gun more than a battle royale. 

16 hours ago, CoryAR said:

Expected November 1st according to the iOS App Store.

Not too far away then, it may be something I will check out on phone but again, I feel with the smaller screen it could be an issue if I am honest and may be something I may not like playing on mobile. 

There are many who tend to play on mobile who play in tournaments and as pro as well so I am sure they will be excited for this.