Register Now
Techno

Game Pass Wishlist

That's a good question. For me, I think I'd want more PC releases added on gamepass. I get Gamepass ultimate whenever I do subscribe, and I've been trying to find more games for PC. 

I'd like to see that new Sonic Frontiers or whatever it's called added to gamepass, mainly because I do want to play it, but don't want to spend any money on it. Aside from gamepass of course. Other than that, The Callisto Protocol (I hear it's tough), and that Ready or Not game, though I don't think it's out on Xbox gamepass, just PC right now. Other than that, I think Stray would be cool, but I don't think it's coming out for Xbox. 

It's hard to say too, because so many games are releasing on gamepass now. Exclusives already release day one, so that's awesome in itself. But even some third party devs are releasing through gamepass day one, and I really love that. 

It probably would not happen if I were honest as much as many people want it to and would love to see it happen, but I would love to see both Simpsons Hit and Run and Simpsons Road Rage come to Game Pass at some point in the near future. There has been so much talk between gamers about wanting these two games to make a comeback, but it doesn't seem to be happening at all at the moment which is a shame. I could imagine seeing these two games on Game Pass would be a huge hit for many.

Probably Control, Skyrim, and Mass Effect 2 (it would be 2 & 3 because 1 is already on there, but the post specified three games and while I think ME3 is a better game, having ME1 and ME3 on the service with no ME2 would make zero sense).

7 hours ago, Empire said:

Probably Control, Skyrim, and Mass Effect 2 (it would be 2 & 3 because 1 is already on there, but the post specified three games and while I think ME3 is a better game, having ME1 and ME3 on the service with no ME2 would make zero sense).

Gampass (or at least Gamepass Ultimate) includes access to EA Play, and that includes access to Mass Effect Legendary Edition, which is of course a remaster or the original Mass Effect Trilogy. So in way, all three games are on Gamepass, just in an indirect way.