Register Now
DC

You're the mayor

If a permanent purge wasn’t an option, then I would banish the entire right wing, fire the entire police force and restaff with new cops (our PD is corrupt from the bottom all the way up), and buy a monkey despite @Rain Dew telling me that I’m not allowed. I know that I’m a bitch, but damnit she’s denying me my monkey!

5 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

If a permanent purge wasn’t an option, then I would banish the entire right wing, fire the entire police force and restaff with new cops (our PD is corrupt from the bottom all the way up), and buy a monkey despite @Rain Dew telling me that I’m not allowed. I know that I’m a bitch, but damnit she’s denying me my monkey!

You what, fuck it!  Replace the whole police force with monkeys!  The whole town even!

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

You would get too attached to a monkey. What a monkey has that other animals don’t have are hands. That is a part of the higher intelligence spectrum. To feel, not just walk and scrap with others like claws and paws. 

On 12/6/2022 at 8:09 PM, Rain Dew said:

Love the platypus statue idea!

Thanks 😄 !

To be honest, I could probably combine it with the racetrack idea... the track could pass straight into the duck's bill 🙂

Build proper shelters for homeless people and animals, get them some proper healthcare and education/skill training so that they wouldn't be on the sidewalks constantly suffering. Charge idiotic drivers hefty fines for driving like jackasses and putting everyone's life in danger. Charge those idiots who dump their garbage on the sidewalk without disposing of it properly some hefty fines. All Flat Earthers would be executed on sight and I'd have a signs up around the town that said "Flat Earthers are an invasive species, shoot on sight if there's evidence that you've encountered one. Let's make them extinct like the dinosaurs..."