Register Now
Smokey

What do you want to see at The Game Awards?

What game(s) would you like to see revealed or shown off at the game awards on December 8th?  

For me? I'd like to see them reveal Silent Hills being revived, and a new Metal Gear Solid game would be fantastic IMO. We've been without a proper Metal Gear game since 2015.

1 hour ago, Smokey said:

What game(s) would you like to see revealed or shown off at the game awards on December 8th?  

For me? I'd like to see them reveal Silent Hills being revived, and a new Metal Gear Solid game would be fantastic IMO. We've been without a proper Metal Gear game since 2015.

I don't want a new MGS without Kojima. The last time that happened, we ended up with this:

mgs_key_art_final1.thumb.jpg.e647e88e69da54bcce3c5ab92bce171b.jpg

This is Komani without Kojima. 

As for what I would like to see, I honestly have no idea. I find myself hungering for very little in terms of new games, so I'll just see what's on offer and see it it interests me.

54 minutes ago, Techno said:

Perfect Dark, I want to see if they keep it Goldeneye style or change it up a bit.

Given the fact the original game was controlled with a single analogue stick, they'll have to. I love Goldeneye on N64 and Perfect Dark was even better, but let's be honest the games haven't aged that well. Bring back Perfect Dark with a retelling of the same, mad story with modern FPS mechanics, controls and graphics and I will be a happy man.

A Perfect Dark remake has been in development for a while now, being co-developed by The Initiative and Crystal Dynamics:

There isn't a ton of information but it creatively seems to be going in quite a different direction to it's predecessor.  It also seems to have had a bit of a troubled development with many of senior staff members (on the Crystal Dynamics side in particular) leaving the project along with various other delays due to COVID, Embracer Group's acquisition of CD and so on.

Edited by Crazycrab

Being that I am a huge fan of this character and the games and have been since I was younger, the one I am hoping to see at the Game Awards is Crash Bandicoot - Wumpa League. It's been rumored for a while now but as of, yet nothing has been released by the developers at all, so I am hoping it's because they are keeping it under wraps for the announcement on the 8th. Either way I will be looking out for this game. 

I can't believe that elden ring won came of the year. What a crock. I'll say it again and like I said it before game of the year goes to a game that every person can pick up and play. Not just a select few. And I actually think elder rings a good game. But definitely not game of the year. Anyway, I'm sure everybody and their mom will have some to say if I'm supposed or nothing at all

On 12/6/2022 at 4:13 PM, Shortie said:

Being that I am a huge fan of this character and the games and have been since I was younger, the one I am hoping to see at the Game Awards is Crash Bandicoot - Wumpa League. It's been rumored for a while now but as of, yet nothing has been released by the developers at all, so I am hoping it's because they are keeping it under wraps for the announcement on the 8th. Either way I will be looking out for this game. 

You kinda got your wish. There's a new Crash game. Team Rumble i believe is what it's called. Seems like a Smash Bros Style game. Looks insanely fun! We'll definitely have to try it together on Xbox 😄