Register Now
Techno

Anime

A lot of anime - my list is as follows (I'll keep it at 10)

• Bleach
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Hunter X Hunter
  • Black Clover
  • My Hero Academia
  • Overlord
  • Attack On Titan
  • Golden Kamuy

I could list 100s more but I'll keep it at that.

I have seen some anime myself but I can't say it's something I tend to watch a lot of as it's not something that fully interests me. My son does watch quite a bit of anime though and he seems to really enjoy it and does get talking to me about it sometimes. 

I don't watch much TV nowadays anyways. More in winter because not much else to do lol For anime, I've only watched a few out there- Sailor Moon, InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Magic Knight Rayearth. I tried a few others but I like simple storylines, nothing gory & not over the top risque in nature.

What are your favorites & why do you like them?

On 2/22/2023 at 11:45 AM, CoryAR said:

Yes, the original series! That's the only one I've ever watched, in fact!

Oh okay - yeah, it's still the best one ironically. The rest added other mechanics but nothing beats the original Yu-gi-oh Duel Monsters.

On 2/22/2023 at 11:35 AM, ZandraJoi said:

I don't watch much TV nowadays anyways. More in winter because not much else to do lol For anime, I've only watched a few out there- Sailor Moon, InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Magic Knight Rayearth. I tried a few others but I like simple storylines, nothing gory & not over the top risque in nature.

What are your favorites & why do you like them?

Inuyasha is definite favorite of mine as is Yu-Yu-Hakusho and DBZ.

I am currently watching My Hero Academia, I just need to watch one more episode and then I'll be caught up. I've been meaning to watch Black Clover, my backlog is huge! My coworker gave me a huge list of different anime to watch. As for my favorite classic anime it's gotta be Sailor Moon! Of course I don't mind Yu-Gi-Oh and the older seasons of Pokemon as well as Digimon.

2 hours ago, Pepperpot said:

Here is the latest trailer for Resident Evil: Death Island. It's awesome to see that Jill is finally back, and that she will be meeting Leon and Claire. 

I don't know if the new animated RE movie counts as being anime, as such. 

No - it's not an anime series/movie unfortunately. However, it looks pretty good.

I wouldn't call myself a huge anime fan, but I have watched a few shows. My favorites are probably Death Note and Sword Art Online. More recently I've watched Chainsaw Man and started Jujutsu Kaisen a couple of weeks ago, but I've only watched 2 or 3 episodes so far. 

On 10/4/2023 at 3:52 PM, Anders said:

I wouldn't call myself a huge anime fan, but I have watched a few shows. My favorites are probably Death Note and Sword Art Online. More recently I've watched Chainsaw Man and started Jujutsu Kaisen a couple of weeks ago, but I've only watched 2 or 3 episodes so far. 

Jujutsu Kaisen is an awesome series. Yeah, it won't even top the big 3 but the action, story and characters all make it a very interesting series.