Register Now
Smokey

Trophy hunter?

Are trophies important to you? Do you try to go for platinum trophies? If a game is good and really engaging I always try to go for the platinum. If it's a game that's not the greatest with it's gameplay, I just try to get as many trophies as I can before calling it quits after the game has been completed.  Do you trophy hunt? 

Trophies are definitely not important to me. In fact I don't think I could care less about my trophies or achievements. Considering the little time I have to game, which is usually just Saturday night, I don't want to track down achievements or hunt trophies.

I don't currently own any of the current PS consoles, at least not any that had the trophy system. If I did own a PS3, PS4 or PS5, I like to think I'd hunt for some of those trophies. Plus, me having to start from scratch, is going to be weird. But hey, that's life. 

I got way more achievements on Xbox than anywhere else. 

Being that I am not much of a PlayStation fan to be honest whenever I do go on to play a game if I get any trophies it will be random and not what I have hunted for. I used to be an achievement hunter on Xbox and would religiously try and get achievements in any game I played, but with PlayStation I don't really tend to do that and will just play a game because I enjoy it and get trophies along the way.