Register Now
Smokey

Fall Guys?

Does anyone play Fall Guys here?  I think it's kinda mindless fun to pass the time. It's a fun & passive way to get achievements/trophies too if you're into that sort of thing with a somewhat competitive edge.  I wouldn't recommend it for friends & family game night though! Might end some relationships 😛

I absolutely love Fall Guys, but I haven't played it in such a long time due to work being crazy. I missed out on the last season they had even though I had the battle pass as I was unaware of when the season was ending and so missed out as they do not seem to be very precise with a date of when the season will end much like other games. I haven't as of yet jumped on for the new season yet, but I have seen people playing and they seem to be really enjoying it. Hoping to get some time this weekend to jump on and check out the new season. 

I got Fall Guys when it came out because I thought it'd be fun to get a group of friends together to play, but instead I ended up hating it. I sucked at the game as well, so there was that. Whenever I got close to the end, I'd mess up. I think all the games I played, I only won one game total. It's not easy to win, that's for sure. And I just get more frustrated playing it than I do having fun. 

10 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I got Fall Guys when it came out because I thought it'd be fun to get a group of friends together to play, but instead I ended up hating it. I sucked at the game as well, so there was that. Whenever I got close to the end, I'd mess up. I think all the games I played, I only won one game total. It's not easy to win, that's for sure. And I just get more frustrated playing it than I do having fun. 

I know exactly how you feel if I am honest! I remember when I started playing it when it came out on Steam and also on PlayStation and they were the only two places you could play it. I was terrible at the game and never managed to get a crown win at all. The good thing since the release of it to all platforms is that they now offer a lot more game modes than just the base ones and it's been some of the limited time modes I have managed to get crown wins on which I think is awesome. It means everyone at some point will have a chance to get a crown win on the game now. 

Brought it cheap and played with teh game for awhile and even that it's fun to play with your mates, it's something that I do once in a blue moon. I mean I have not put into the hours but then again we all ended up downloading a free game that is almost the same as fall guys 😛

I enjoyed the idea behind the game. Simple mindless playing and I enjoyed it a lot! I forgot about it honestly, this makes me want to go play it again. I think it would be a lot of fun to play with a group of friends!

On 11/19/2023 at 6:41 PM, svjiminfxv said:

Even though I haven't played Fall Guys in a little while, it's a super fun game to play and chill out on. I really need to get back on and play it again. 

I heard creative has been brought to the game but I haven't checked it out yet. 

Creative has been released in the game, this was something that came to the game after Epic Games joined Mediatonic, the developers of Fall Guys. 

The creative side of the game is still quite small compared to games like Fortnite but it is there and is fun to jump into for a different kind of game play.