Register Now
Smokey

Found my old Vita collection!

Yesterday I found my old vita collection in a bag full of old games. I believe I grabbed them all. I have I believe 15 games for the Vita. I'll have to take inventory but noteworthy ones include:

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Mortal Kombat

Shinobido 2

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Soul Sacrifice

I'll be buying the SD2Vita card adapter and loading up an SD card with all my vita games and PS1 titles as well. 

It's always amazing when you get to clearing stuff out and you find something you either forgot you had or something that you haven't seen in a while to be honest, especially when it comes to something like games as after a while some games can be hard to get hold of if the console is pretty old so having them in your collection means you have them and after a while they could become quite rare. Perfect if you like to collect games as an avid gamer. 

On 12/6/2022 at 3:46 PM, Kane99 said:

Can I has???  lol just kidding. I always wanted to get a PSvita and a PSP growing up. I still wouldn't mind getting a vita as you can probably do a lot of stuff on them. But yeah, that's awesome you found them. They're all in good shape and no damage? 

Yeah you can hack the Vita real easily these days and load up a bunch of emulators and stuff.  Yeah all the games are in mint condition as some I haven't even opened or played, just took off the shrink wrap lol.