Register Now
Techno

Worst Game Of The Year

The worst game I've played so far this year is the Crossfire X. First off - the game had performance issues on release but that's not all. The gameplay and "story" is repetitive and just feels like a cheap rip-off of COD and Battlefield but somehow manages to be significantly worse.

I started playing Destiny during the pandemic June of 2020, and play fortnite with the kid. Between these 2 I haven’t really felt the want to buy new games as they both keep me really busy. I used to buy at least a new game a month. Maybe try a gaas game to spend your time on during dead months.

I can't say that I have really had a game this year that I feel was a total flop for me but to be honest I have pretty much stuck with games such as Apex Legends, Destiny 2 and Fortnite, all of which have updates quite frequently that keep the game fresh and fun to play. This has lead me to buy less games throughout the year and I can't say there has been any bad updates for each game I have played frequently this year either.