Register Now
Shortie

Just Dance 2023

Just Dance 2023 was released last month with a whole new overhaul of the game. It's a refreshing change compared to previous games if I am honest and it's nice to see that they have made improvements. Usually I get it for my kids for Christmas Eve but I got it earlier this year as I plan to change it up a little for Christmas Eve this year.

Have you picked up Just Dance 2023 this year? What are your thoughts on the huge overhaul of the game?

I think I only played one or two of the Just Dance games, and that was back when I used to babysit my nephew. They had an Xbox 360 and Kinect and I remember trying and failing miserably playing one of the games. It's not for me, as I would much rather play something like DDR, as it's not really focused on following moves, but just focused on matching arrows. That game I can somewhat handle, but Just Dance, nah, I suck at those games lol. 

Can anyone explain how to play two player at home? Bf and I both have the game, CANNOT switch players. Somehow only able to have them play as guest. So annoying it makes me not even want to play, back to just dance 2022. The new songs are OK I guess

I had Just Dance on the Wii. No mat though. Didn't need one. I enjoyed it but I find dancing to be a more fun way of getting exercise. I quit playing it cuz of my age and health. Plus I don't care for the newer music. They have one for the Switch if someone has one they can plug into their TV. Otherwise I doubt I'll buy anymore.

22 hours ago, runswithspatulas said:

I had Just Dance on the Wii. No mat though. Didn't need one. I enjoyed it but I find dancing to be a more fun way of getting exercise. I quit playing it cuz of my age and health. Plus I don't care for the newer music. They have one for the Switch if someone has one they can plug into their TV. Otherwise I doubt I'll buy anymore.

Oh it sure is way more fun to get some exercise in, I feel that is why I like the concept of the game. I always get it for Christmas each year for my kids as a gift and they enjoy it every year and throughout the year with the updates. During the winter months they don't tend to get out as much as they would during the other times of the year due to the weather so this is a great way to get them up and moving and it's fun for them as well. 

6 hours ago, Shortie said:

Oh it sure is way more fun to get some exercise in, I feel that is why I like the concept of the game. I always get it for Christmas each year for my kids as a gift and they enjoy it every year and throughout the year with the updates. During the winter months they don't tend to get out as much as they would during the other times of the year due to the weather so this is a great way to get them up and moving and it's fun for them as well. 

I remember going to Japan and seeing them playing it in the arcades. They were way better dancers than I was.