Register Now
Smokey

Beat-Em-Ups you'd like to see make a comeback?

Are thtere any Playstation era- beat em ups you'd like to see make a comeback? Personally, I'd like to see a new Fighting Force game or a sequel to The Bouncer. Both games were a lot of fun growing up and scratched my itch for a Streets of Rage 4 until we finally got that in 2020.

I would love to see The Bouncer 2 happen. I doubt Square-Enix has any intention of making a sequel to this game but it would be cool to see. Me and my younger brother & cousin used to play this game a lot growing up and i'm sure my brother would love a sequel.

42 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

A modern The Warriors game or something similar would be cool. I doubt they would ever remake that game though because it’s based on such an old movie that would also  never be redone. It’s just a thing of the past. 

Ah yes, I remember that game from the PS2 era. It would definitely need a full-blown remake. I think a modern day version of that game would be cool to see for sure.

Well you got double dragon neon which is like a pretty great 5 minutes of fun but limited replayability, and then you got the grinder games like dragon's crown and dungeon fighter online which have got their thing. Guacamelee is also in this niche, and to a lesser extent other metroidvanias.