Register Now
Shortie

Did you play Pacman growing up?

I did play Pacman as a kid! Of course I was born in 1990, so I didn't get to experience the Pacman fever that took the nation in the 1980's. I played the arcade version of Pacman at a local pizzeria when I was young. I liked Ms. Pac Man better than Pacman though. I loved the Genesis version of Ms. Pac Man the most, but the arcade version was good too.

Edited by Ravenfreak

Yes, I remember playing it in my windows 98 PC as well. The was one of the games which I used to spend a lot playing. 

I've owned a Nintendo Switch so I've not played the battle royale version of it. But it seems like a fun experience. Will try someday.

Whenever I go to an older school arcade it's the game I instantly go to look for. I'm not that great at it all the time, but I love the concept of it. It is a simple game - but goodness you can get stressed as the ghosts get close to you! 

I like how these games are still playable at arcades today. I have also gotten versions of it for the PC, and the Switch which was fun in its own way. I just prefer to play with a joystick because that really gives you a throwback to the pacman experience!

I played Ms. Pacman on my Super Nintendo and one of the hospitals my sister had to go to frequently for heart checkups had an arcade Pacman game where you could use a joystick. I've played it off and on to this day, but no where near the amount of time I spent on it as a kid.