Register Now
Shortie

MrBeasts' Extreme Survival Event

Fortnite are today doing a tournament where you can compete for one million dollars in the MrBeast Extreme Survival Event. You have been able to practice on it since Tuesday the 13th December and today, 17th December is the big tournament day.

Have you tried the MrBeast Extreme Survival Event? Have you competed in the tournament? I myself am trying my luck at the tournament but at the moment not sure I'll get close to the top prize, will be nice to get the smaller prizes though.

I didn't even bother with the event. I know for a fact I wouldn't have been able to reach near the top. Hell I only play in bot lobbies because I can't stand dealing with real players while I do the weekly challenges. I know some may say that's lame, but hey, hanging with friends, it doesn't matter. 

Was this only happening yesterday? Or is it going on all week? I feel like having it all in one day is going to result in some shenanigans and cheaters. 

1 hour ago, Smokey said:

I was gonna buy the skin pack but i'm lacking vbucks and money is tight for me right now around the holidays so it's something i'll have to hold off on and wait for the inevitable 're-release' when it comes back around to the shop.

Yeah I wanted to jump on the Mr Beast skin or even the bundle but unfortunately due to lack of funds this time of year I have had to give it a miss this time around. I believe that is the case for a lot of people though as I haven't seen many people with the skin at all. One of my youngest sons managed to get the bundle as he saved his vBucks and was able to earn enough in the battle pass to get the rest for the bundle so he is happy, 

I watched some of his stuff a while ago. I think his content is just funny and extreme challenges with a load of cash somehow involved. This guy really markets to kids who think he’s super charitable but makes more money than he gives away. I mean he gets so much money a day

Nope - I haven't even tried if I'm being honest. Firstly, I haven't played Fortnite in years and so I'd be very rusty and need time to actually get back to a decent level. I doubt I'd stand a chance against the Fortnite pros who've been continuously playing it since 2017.