Register Now
DC

NYE Plans?

I didn't do anything really special. I just stayed home and ate and drank a little. I ended up just having chips and dip for a snack. I went to sleep after midnight, and called it for the night.

1 hour ago, svjiminfxv said:

Christmas is a week away which means New Years Eve is close now. 

For New Years Eve, my family gather together and have a few drinks waiting for the fireworks. We have party food throughout the night. 

What are your plans for New Years Eve?

I have merged your thread with this currently existing one.

On 12/17/2023 at 7:20 PM, The Blackangel said:

We'll be doing the same thing we do every New Years Eve.

Sleeping.

I find a lot of people tend to do this now, the fun and enjoyment regarding New Year doesn't seem the same anymore and most would just rather sleep through it. 

I feel the pandemic changed a lot of things but I know of people who did this before then too. 

On new years eve I go to bed early. The fireworks always make me have flashbacks and I end up crawling across the floor on my belly with a gun in my hand. I don't need that shit, and @Rain Dew DEFINITELY doesn't need it. So on New Years's I head to bed around 6:00 or 7:00 to try to make sure I'm out before people start setting off explosions. It's why the 4th of July is the worst time of year for me. I don't need shit making me going back to that time.