Register Now
Shortie

What are you hoping to pick up in the Holiday sales?

With Christmas been and gone, next comes the Christmas/Holiday sales. I know over here in the UK we get the Boxing Day sales which start the day after Christmas Day but I am not sure about other places in the world and when their sales start.

With sales comes the possibility to buy video games, consoles or even new controllers and headsets that you may have wanted but wanted to wait for a sale. Maybe you got some money for Christmas and you would like to buy something you have been wanting for a while for your gaming set up.

What are you hoping to pick up or what have you already picked up in the Holiday sales? 

I haven't picked up anything this year. Money is tight for me at the moment, so I've been living a bit cheap as of late haha. But, I hear there was a fair deal of good sales. Are they all still live as we speak? I may have to check it out, if there's something for like a couple bucks, I may be able to spare some lol. 

On 12/27/2022 at 10:58 PM, Kane99 said:

I haven't picked up anything this year. Money is tight for me at the moment, so I've been living a bit cheap as of late haha. But, I hear there was a fair deal of good sales. Are they all still live as we speak? I may have to check it out, if there's something for like a couple bucks, I may be able to spare some lol. 

I do believe there are some places still doing sales as I have seen a few myself when I was looking and out and about yesterday when my kids were spending their Christmas money.

I myself found out that the Xbox Series S had dropped by £50 in the sales and it's now £199.99 for us in the UK but due to the cost of living and rising prices it's something I unfortunately can not pick up at the moment even though I would love to upgrade.

7 hours ago, Tonberry said:

I'm going to be on the lookout for Mario Party Superstars, but knowing my luck and the fact that it's a Nintendo game, I probably won't find the kind of deal I'm looking for haha

Usually always the case I find, lol. I always find myself when there is a deal I want I don't always have the funds and when I have the funds they don't do the deal I am looking for and it's like a vicious circle of when it will be on offer again and whether I will have the funds. The joys of being a gamer. 

The only thing I got for myself was a base-building strategy game called Oxygen Not Included. It sounds like it's right up my street, so I've had my eye on it for a while!

(I did also get something as a prize for an auction winner, but that's different 😛