Register Now
Smokey

AEW's new game by Yukes Entertainment?

4 hours ago, Shortie said:

I think to be honest, the reason most are excited for the new WWE game is due to the fact it is for John Cena and his 20 year anniversary which would make sense as he has been a huge star throughout his career. I think that is why my kids are more interested in it at the moment to be honest. 

Probably. I'm sure my brother will end up getting both games at some point so I'll be able to compare the two eventually. 

17 hours ago, Smokey said:

Probably. I'm sure my brother will end up getting both games at some point so I'll be able to compare the two eventually. 

I will also end up likely getting both games myself too. I played last years WWE game and it was alright. The career mode was repetitive and got boring overtime, though.

8 hours ago, Kale said:

I will also end up likely getting both games myself too. I played last years WWE game and it was alright. The career mode was repetitive and got boring overtime, though.

Yeah the new WWE game is expected to drop next month. I don't know if the new AEW game has an official release date, all I see is it mentions 2023. So probably sometime this holiday season is my guess. 

I'm thinking of just re-playing WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain instead. :D 

12 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah the new WWE game is expected to drop next month. I don't know if the new AEW game has an official release date, all I see is it mentions 2023. So probably sometime this holiday season is my guess. 

I'm thinking of just re-playing WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain instead. 😄

That was a great game! 🙂 Yeah i'm sure AEW will be out by the Holidays. Sure hope it's better than the WWE game 😄 would be nice to see a good Yukes game again like Here comes the Pain! 🙂

2 minutes ago, Smokey said:

That was a great game! 🙂 Yeah i'm sure AEW will be out by the Holidays. Sure hope it's better than the WWE game 😄 would be nice to see a good Yukes game again like Here comes the Pain! 🙂

I sure hope so, because I'd like to get my hands on this game sooner rather than later. They said 2023, and I heard they are nearly done with the game, so maybe it'll be out sooner, like a month or so after 2K23.