Register Now
aerodynamik

What are your favorite games to play solo?

What are your favorite games to play solo?

Among many other these are some of the greatest titles to enjoy solo.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Firewatch

Fallout 4

The Last of Us Part II

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Red Dead Redemption 2

Minecraft

Stardew Valley

It's not too often I play games solo if I am honest but I do on the odd occasion play them solo.

Fortnite is one, I don't mind from time to time playing some solo games myself as I feel I can better focus on the game at hand, work on how I am going to play without issue.

Minecraft is another, this one I love to just hang out in creative if I am honest and just have fun building stuff and chilling out

I've never liked playing survival Minecraft in single player TBH... it just feels kinda lonely. I much prefer multiplayer (pretty much the only time I'll play single-player Minecraft is in Creative).

On the other hand, I enjoy playing strategy games (like Civilization and the Paradox games) single-player. 

I have a list but end of the day I do not really have a number one in terms of games but subjets you know 🙂 Like I use MSFS2020 everyday and have over 2200 hours and yet before MSFS2020 was out I Was doing flights sims for 4 years with other sims

55 minutes ago, killamch89 said:
  • Skyrim
  • God Of War
  • Need For Speed: Most Wanted
  • WWE Smackdown vs Raw
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • Final Fantasy 8
  • Castlevania SOTN

Need for Speed: Most Wanted is one I had forgotten about but man that game is so much fun. I haven't played it in a long while but the last time I played it I have a lot of fun with it, it's definitely a game you can go back to whenever and be able to play.

It got me thinking about another game I like to play solo as well, Burnout Paradise is another one, man that game is a lot of fun. I downloaded it again on the Xbox One a little bit ago and played it again, still so much fun!

On 1/16/2023 at 6:09 PM, Shortie said:

Need for Speed: Most Wanted is one I had forgotten about but man that game is so much fun. I haven't played it in a long while but the last time I played it I have a lot of fun with it, it's definitely a game you can go back to whenever and be able to play.

It got me thinking about another game I like to play solo as well, Burnout Paradise is another one, man that game is a lot of fun. I downloaded it again on the Xbox One a little bit ago and played it again, still so much fun!

Burnout Paradise was one of my favorite games in the mid to late 2000's especially on PS2.

On 1/19/2023 at 8:31 PM, killamch89 said:

Burnout Paradise was one of my favorite games in the mid to late 2000's especially on PS2.

It was such a great game. I love that I am able to still play it on my Xbox One, even though I don't play it half as much as I used to back when it was new, it's still a great game to go back to just for the nostalgia. 

I can certainly provide information on popular games that many people enjoy playing solo. The list you've provided includes some fantastic titles across various genres, ranging from open-world adventures to story-driven narratives and sandbox experiences. Players often find satisfaction in exploring these worlds and immersing themselves in the gameplay. If you're looking for recommendations or want to discuss any specific aspects of these games, feel free to ask!

That's a great list of video games! I do enjoy playing Minecraft, and Skyrim solo as both unlock my problem solving skillset and imagination whilst playing. I do get a buzz when achieving or completing something I've been meaning to complete, so that contributes to why I play solo games. 

On 8/24/2023 at 1:14 AM, Bizdustry said:

That's a great list of video games! I do enjoy playing Minecraft, and Skyrim solo as both unlock my problem solving skillset and imagination whilst playing. I do get a buzz when achieving or completing something I've been meaning to complete, so that contributes to why I play solo games. 

Minecraft is definitely one that is very chill to play solo. I know when I used to play it, I would play it solo sometimes and just build things in creative and it helped to chill out and relax after a difficult day.