Register Now
Shortie

Among Us in VR

So a Twitch streamer I watch, NickEh30 was the other day playing Among Us in VR and I have to admit, seeing it played in VR was just amazing and a completely different experience and it got me wanting to play it in VR myself. I believe it has been out a few months now but it is the first time I have seen it played. I love to play Among Us when I have some spare time but in VR is definitely a goal I have.

Have you played Among Us in VR and how is it playing it in VR compared to say on a console or mobile or PC?

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I have not played it, but I think it would be fun. I don't much care for among us, but I'd try it out in VR to see how well it plays. 

From what I understand it is a completely different experience and many prefer it to just sitting and playing it with a controller or a keyboard or a phone. I guess playing it in VR you probably feel more part of the game in a sense which would make it a whole different experience for sure. 

On 1/22/2023 at 10:11 PM, killamch89 said:

I didn't even know you could play this over VR. This would probably be entertaining...

Yeah it's a new version of the game that solely takes place in VR. It's been out for a little while now, I'm assuming in a beta state, but it's been out. I saw some meme videos where a guy was chasing around what sounded like a kid. Just looked like it would be so fun to play as the impostor while in VR. Cause it's tougher to see as you only have sight in front of you and not at the top down angle like the original game. 

On 1/23/2023 at 3:11 AM, killamch89 said:

I didn't even know you could play this over VR. This would probably be entertaining...

I did watch one streamer playing it quite a few weeks back and it was a very different experience compared to how I have played it. I feel if you were to get a few friends together and play the VR version it would make for great fun.

On 2/13/2023 at 4:51 PM, Shortie said:

I did watch one streamer playing it quite a few weeks back and it was a very different experience compared to how I have played it. I feel if you were to get a few friends together and play the VR version it would make for great fun.

I'd actually consider it - as it stands, I've stopped playing Among Us for close to two years if not more due to the repetitive gameplay. VR just might rekindle my interest in it.