Register Now
Shortie

What game would you like to see in VR that isn't?

So far we have seen many games come to VR but there are more than likely still many games that have not come to VR yet that would work with VR. In most cases it could be that they would be possible to come to VR but the developers just haven't done it yet or they just do not want to see their game in VR.

If you could see any game in VR that isn't already in VR what game would it be?

Most first person shooters or first person games. Like Hitman Blood Money. They already have Hitman 3 in VR, but let's to back even further and make blood money into VR. I'd replay that in VR. Same with Sniper Elite series, but I think one of the newer games is in VR already. 

Wrestling games in VR would be interesting. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Most first person shooters or first person games. Like Hitman Blood Money. They already have Hitman 3 in VR, but let's to back even further and make blood money into VR. I'd replay that in VR. Same with Sniper Elite series, but I think one of the newer games is in VR already. 

Wrestling games in VR would be interesting. 

You mention wrestling games in VR and I honestly never thought of that but now that you mention it, it would be very interesting to see that in VR for sure, especially if it was done right. You know, something else I think would be amazing taking it away from the game but could you imagine a live main event for WWE in VR? Anyway, back on topic. If they got the controls right and it was made safe, wrestling in VR could be quite popular. 

On 1/15/2023 at 7:03 PM, Shortie said:

You mention wrestling games in VR and I honestly never thought of that but now that you mention it, it would be very interesting to see that in VR for sure, especially if it was done right. You know, something else I think would be amazing taking it away from the game but could you imagine a live main event for WWE in VR? Anyway, back on topic. If they got the controls right and it was made safe, wrestling in VR could be quite popular. 

It'd be cool. Maybe they can include a referee mode where you can play as a ref. 

Another mode they could do something fun with, is maybe hell In a cell, cage matches and the elimination chamber modes. 

I'd love a survival sim where you're dropped into an open-world with a pre-existing set of NPC communities where you have to take a plot of raw land, build a basic fortification, use a weapon to hunt with but then branch out into the greater world, make friends with locals and grow your fortification in a post-meltdown scenario.

DAYZ even 

On 1/22/2023 at 10:50 AM, aerodynamik said:

Call of Duty, because it's all I ever play, lol. Seriously though, a foot pad would work great too.

Yup, COD and that Omni device you can get to run in real time. I can imagine how crazy that'd feel in VR. But yeah I second COD as well, it'd be crazy hard to play in VR with how much easier I imagine it is playing via a keyboard & mouse or gamepad. 

On 1/23/2023 at 2:59 PM, Kane99 said:

Yup, COD and that Omni device you can get to run in real time. I can imagine how crazy that'd feel in VR. But yeah I second COD as well, it'd be crazy hard to play in VR with how much easier I imagine it is playing via a keyboard & mouse or gamepad. 

Wait? COD isn't available in VR? But then again, I'd have definitely heard about it because I know some pretty dedicated COD fanboys.

12 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Assassin's Creed Nexus is coming to Oculus VR. That's gonna blow my mind away. I always imagined an AC VR game. 

That's a good call actually - just imagine those kills from above when playing it in VR. That'd be quite epic.

5 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's a good call actually - just imagine those kills from above when playing it in VR. That'd be quite epic.

That would be awesome! Man I'm getting excited now. Imagine switching to your eagle and fly around. Supposedly Ubisoft is highly confident with Nexus  and may already be thinking about Nexus 2. 

4 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That would be awesome! Man I'm getting excited now. Imagine switching to your eagle and fly around. Supposedly Ubisoft is highly confident with Nexus  and may already be thinking about Nexus 2. 

It really looks good and some of the earlier reviews seem to be quite positive. I'd definitely want to try it out for myself but I'd need to get my hands on a VR headset.