Register Now
Shortie

What has been your favorite Call of Duty map to date?

We have seen so many Call of Duty maps over the years and many that have been updated or revamped for newer Call of Duty games and it is always guaranteed that anyone who has played Call of Duty will always have that one map that they just love and enjoy playing on any time it comes up in rotation.

Of all the maps that have come to Call of Duty over the year, what would you say is your most favorite to date?

For me I would have to say that my most favorite is Express. I loved that map and if I remember rightly it was brought back again in another Call of Duty game but I can't for the life of me remember which one it was. 

Oh how did I forget about Firing range? I love that map on Black Ops and I know they have redone that map a few times for newer games as well. I believe it is also on COD Mobile but I could be wrong.

Nuketown is another I loved as well but I feel they overdid that map and I just got burned out on it. I remember getting 72 kills on that Nuketown once but I was on someone elses account and no matter how much I tried on my own account, I could never hit or beat that many kills. 

I feel like there hasn't been any seriously good maps since BO2. Then again, I haven't played any new CoD games since the MW reboot came out and kinda skipped the whole jet pack and insane colourful guns of the later Black Ops era and other CoD games. If I were to player any of the newer titles that I missed, which should I go check out and why?

9 hours ago, Empire said:

I feel like there hasn't been any seriously good maps since BO2. Then again, I haven't played any new CoD games since the MW reboot came out and kinda skipped the whole jet pack and insane colourful guns of the later Black Ops era and other CoD games. If I were to player any of the newer titles that I missed, which should I go check out and why?

I myself would definitely say to give Black Ops 3 a go. I was skeptical myself about the jet packs and such and the movement in that game when it was released but that has been the best COD I have played to date, I spent so much time on that game and if I was able to, I would go back to it in a heartbeat.

On 1/17/2023 at 4:31 PM, Shortie said:

I myself would definitely say to give Black Ops 3 a go. I was skeptical myself about the jet packs and such and the movement in that game when it was released but that has been the best COD I have played to date, I spent so much time on that game and if I was able to, I would go back to it in a heartbeat.

The maps were okay, but I couldn't get into the jet packs and wall running aspect of it all. It just made the game feel less and less call of duty for me. But I'll admit I did like how fast it all was. 

I like Express a lot from Black Ops 2 & Cold War, but If we're talking Black Ops 3, Hunted is probably my favorite map, I always dropped big numbers on that map back in the Black Ops 3 days. I wish the game was still playable, alas, it's hacked to crap now across the board. 😞

I was surprised, I just bought it and I'm finding match's faster than the newest ones(I suspect cause the matchmakers broken on them) The only problem is the God mode invisible cheaters but I just jump into a new match and it's fine

On 1/15/2023 at 2:37 PM, Kane99 said:

Nuketown is always a good one, but gets annoying after a while. Firing range in black ops is dope. Crash is a good one on cod 4. Terminal on mw2. I'm sure there are a lot more, but I forget their names and the games they're in. 

Nuketown is a great call and I also liked Raid for Black Ops 2 which was a huge mansion. I also liked the Jungle in the original Black Ops because of its layout and it increased your paranoia with every step you took.

9 hours ago, aerodynamik said:

Shoothouse is probably my most recent favorite one. Dome from the old ones. Nuketown is okay. Terminal is great. Too much good maps really.

I forgot about Terminal - if I'm not mistaken, it's been in pretty much every COD ever released.

On 1/22/2023 at 4:10 PM, aerodynamik said:

Shoothouse is probably my most recent favorite one. Dome from the old ones. Nuketown is okay. Terminal is great. Too much good maps really.

Shoothouse is another one I forgot about. Didn't they recently bring that back to MW2 this past month or so? That is a great map to go on if you want to be doing a lot more run and gun. I much prefer the smaller maps for fast paced run and gun in Call of Duty. 

On 1/26/2023 at 7:55 PM, CoryAR said:

I think it might be Atlas Superstore, probably just because I've been in retail most of my life. But, there's so many maps it's hard to pick just one.

I don't know, it feels a bit more like a warehouse than a superstore per say. It's also one of the more glitchy maps in modern warfare so that's why I don't like it that much.