Register Now
Kane99

Atomic Heart

8 hours ago, Shagger said:

I would take that, just anything to explain why I'm playing as Sgt Jack Texas-Semper-Fi-Mutha-Fucka

This gave me a good chuckle

8 hours ago, Shagger said:

you bash the stealth kill button as fast as possible to execute the stealth kill.  Who thought that was a good idea?

Are you serious? There is a god damn button mashing mechanic for stealth kills? I don't think I got that far, but that sounds absolutely absurd.

8 hours ago, Anders said:

There is a god damn button mashing mechanic for stealth kills? I don't think I got that far, but that sounds absolutely absurd.

I am not kidding, that is literally how it works. Here's a clip of me doing so.

And as you can see, the tutorial didn't mention that QTE was going to happen either, so I actually failed it the first time because I was caught totally off guard.

Edited by Shagger

I played this until the first big boss.At that point I only had a shotgun and the electric pistol.The boss is a big rolling ball so you have to shoot him from a distance. Shotgun sucks at a distance and the electric pistol loses its charge eventually.So after many retries and still getting killed I thought I'd be able to lower the difficulty and get past the ball boss. Nope. Can't change the difficulty once in the game. I un installed it after that.IDK if I was supposed to have a better distance weapon by that point in the game or what but it sucked.It does have a bit of fun but I'm done with it.

And I've never been able to dis able a robot because I don't know wtf I'm supposed to do when I'm behind them. No tips on the tutorial. And the QTE's aren't explained so it took me a while to figure those out after getting choked to death by a robot a bunch of times.