Register Now
StaceyPowers

Ask Stacey

On 1/5/2020 at 10:17 AM, DC said:

@StaceyPowers What unethical experiment would have the biggest positive impact on society as a whole?

That's a really great question, but I can't think of an answer. If there were something that could increase empathy, I think that would be most useful.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:36 PM, kingpotato said:

What was the first videogame you ever played ? (That you can remember)

Link, maybe?

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

How would you react to a family that has 3 children, and treats 2 of them as if they walk on water while beating the shit out of the 3rd just for fun for 18 years?

If I were any of the three children, I'd disown anything to do with their worthless arses.

1 hour ago, DC said:

@StaceyPowers What’s one responsibility you really wish you didn’t have?

Single-handedly keeping my life from falling apart. Not like I'd take an exit from my life to avoid the responsibility--it'd just be nice to have even a small safety net.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Who is someone that you admire, for one reason or many, that shouldn’t be admired?

I'm having a hard time thinking of someone specific--but I tend to admire in a sort of "professional" way anyone who is particularly cunning, i.e. a good con artist, even if I am disgusted by their aims.

Cool question, btw. What about you?

Edited by StaceyPowers

The Zodiac Killer. The two who survived his attacks gave the same exact description of him, as you can see. Yet he continued his spree, taunting the police and news with his own cypher, was never identified or caught. Now 50 years later only part of one of his cyphers has ever been decoded, and we are no closer to learning his true identity. His cunning, skill, and intelligence kept him from being known forever. He knew how to do it, when to do it, and where to do it, and get away with it. I greatly admire that.

Zodiac Killer.jpg

Edited by The Blackangel

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The Zodiac Killer. The two who survived his attacks gave the same exact description of him, as you can see. Yet he continued his spree, taunting the police and news with his own cypher, was never identified or caught. Now 50 years later only part of one of his cyphers has ever been decoded, and we are no closer to learning his true identity. His cunning, skill, and intelligence kept him from being known forever. He knew how to do it, when to do it, and where to do it, and get away with it. I greatly admire that.

If we want to talk serial killers, we can admire this guy for sheer originality. 

Edited by StaceyPowers