Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
StaceyPowers

Ask Stacey

19 hours ago, DC said:

What's your favorite TV show of all time? @StaceyPowers

I think I'd pick different favourites in different categories--I love TV and re-watch my favourite shows frequently. But I think the all-time best TV show in terms of writing, consistency, tone and message is the 2005 reboot of Battlestar Galactica. 

@DC What is your favourite show?

@StaceyPowers What was the last situation where some weird stuff went down and everyone acted like it was normal, and you weren’t sure if you were crazy or everyone around you was crazy?

What is a simple quirk a person may have that would be a deal breaker for you? Like something they collect, or foods they eat, or some other seemingly minor thing that most would overlook. Why is it a deal breaker? Romantically or platonically, your choice.

12 hours ago, mont86 said:

Do you watch much news ?

No, I prefer to read it.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

What is a simple quirk a person may have that would be a deal breaker for you? Like something they collect, or foods they eat, or some other seemingly minor thing that most would overlook. Why is it a deal breaker? Romantically or platonically, your choice.

I don't think there likely is one. Deal breakers for me are usually just incompatibilities in terms of relationship values. If there were a small quirk like that, I'd rather be curious and question my extreme reaction if I had one, and see if I could learn from it.