Register Now
Techno

Hi-Fi Rush

I need you all to go play this game. This is a absolute masterpiece of rhythm based games and I need a sequel. It's on PC, Xbox X/S, it's on Game Pass so you can try it without paying for it. Just log off the forum and go play it. I promise you that this game is worth it.

I must say, this looks like a lot of fun. Getting some real Sunset Overdrive vibes from this. The trailer was fantastic as well, very self aware and sharp with the humor. My favourite bit was when the showed this;

1027296636_hifi1.thumb.png.7a79e25bb09d70c9cd89256db0f1874c.png

To then follow up with this...

image_2023-01-26_045339891.thumb.png.c6ed175b5c97b778ffc065f91f7db073.png

That really got a proper laugh out of me. Being a rhythm game, a lot of the appeal hinges on the soundtrack, so I will look into the soundtrack before I decide to play it or becasue if the soundtrack is made up mostly of songs I don't like it will grate my nerves. But still, thanks for sharing.

9 hours ago, Shagger said:

I must say, this looks like a lot of fun. Getting some real Sunset Overdrive vibes from this. The trailer was fantastic as well, very self aware and sharp with the humor. My favourite bit was when the showed this;

1027296636_hifi1.thumb.png.7a79e25bb09d70c9cd89256db0f1874c.png

To then follow up with this...

image_2023-01-26_045339891.thumb.png.c6ed175b5c97b778ffc065f91f7db073.png

That really got a proper laugh out of me. Being a rhythm game, a lot of the appeal hinges on the soundtrack, so I will look into the soundtrack before I decide to play it or becasue if the soundtrack is made up mostly of songs I don't like it will grate my nerves. But still, thanks for sharing.

Here's the licensed music, rest of the songs are still qutie enjoyable, think of it as smooth rock. If you can enjoy Nine Inch Nails then the music will be enjoyable.

1,000,000 – Nine Inch Nails

The Perfect Drug – Nine Inch Nails

Lonely Boy – The Black Keys

Invaders Must Die – The Prodigy

Whirring – The Joy Formidable

INAZAWA CHAINSAW – Number Girl

Wolfgang’s 5th Symphony – Wolfgang Gartner