Register Now
The Blackangel

Fox News is ANGRY at Gamers for the DUMBEST Reason

It's hard to even know what to say. I always considered political extremists, whether they be left or right, to be predicable, but for Fox news, even as infamously hypocritical, stupid and bias as they are, to loose thier shit over this instead other gaming related things they could pointlessly loose thier shit over, they actually have managed to surprise me. This is just a simple, and relatively dull, power saving feature and nothing more. Let me put it this way, I would have never created a topic to discuss this new feature on the Xbox because It's just not that interesting, and I suspect most of you feel the same. A good feature, but a boring one. I just can't wait to see what happens when these sheltered idiots look a little deeper into the rabbit hole to discover games like Tell Me Why, Dragonage, The Last of Us and so on, they'll probably explode.

Edited by Shagger

I honestly never thought I would see a company get angry at anyone let alone gamers for doing something that helps the environment. This has got to be the craziest thing I have ever heard. It just goes to show that no matter what you do, someone will always have a reason to have a go at it. We live in a crazy world.

58 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Maybe Fox News saw this and decided to take it to the next level...

🤣Now that was some funny stuff. Even with the manly raw meat with the bones and hot sauce to make a Fox news approved smoothie. Nothing woke about it. Now if only they can apply that to a gas powered gaming controller. Wait a minute...I think I found just the thing!!!

hqdefault-2.jpg.e04e84a2191d64117ced48aeff54ad38.jpg

Fox News has always said dumb shit about video games and how they cause violence or that it's a waste of time. I never take what Fox News says seriously, because they can't be bothered to do any research into the BS they spew about video games.

I've seen many reports on Fox news about how video games are bad for our youth or bad in general. If they can't take the time to do any research, then I say ignore them. 

What I hate the most, is how they try to pair video games with these school shootings and other shootings in general. It's just a joke at this point with how the media likes to point fingers at video games as being these things that teach kids to be violent. 

Where do we begin? I'm not sure what's Fox News' problem with gamers because they constantly out out negative news story about us. Next thing we know, Fox news might very well say that Gamers were responsible for World War 2 and we're responsible for Iran manufacturing nuclear warheads.

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Fox News has always said dumb shit about video games and how they cause violence or that it's a waste of time. I never take what Fox News says seriously, because they can't be bothered to do any research into the BS they spew about video games.

I've seen many reports on Fox news about how video games are bad for our youth or bad in general. If they can't take the time to do any research, then I say ignore them. 

What I hate the most, is how they try to pair video games with these school shootings and other shootings in general. It's just a joke at this point with how the media likes to point fingers at video games as being these things that teach kids to be violent. 

Maybe it's a job requirement to write stupid headlines about gamers because I can't see for the life of me why else they keep doing this.

On 1/29/2023 at 10:58 AM, Shagger said:

Maybe Fox News saw this and decided to take it to the next level...

Fox News writers: "write that down! Gamers are hypocrites for supporting blender with V8 Engine. Absolutely genius."