Register Now
Kane99

Spider-Man 2 Coming spring 2023 according to ad on ESPN

Check out this new ad that was shown on ESPN. I didn't catch this commercial myself, but someone posted it to reddit and you can see that below. It doesn't show much, and from I can tell doesn't mention a release date. Though I think it was confirmed a while back that the game was coming out in spring 2023. Anyway, check the short clip below. Do you think we're going to start seeing more ads like this for Spider-Man 2 pop up on tv? Spring isn't far off, so I can see these teases popping up more. 

Are you psyched for the new Spider-Man game? I still need to play the first and the Miles Morales game. But soon I'll probably grab em on PC. 

Insomniac seem to be breaking every rule of current game development. You always hear about AAA games taking 5+ years to create and needs hundreds of people each game and all that. Here they are making 2 brand new AAA games in the first few years of a new console, while developing a third that is a brand new IP while also remastering their older stuff and recently released Miles Morales as well.

It's bonkers the production they are able to put out and keep the quality so high

We know that Kraven is in the game along with Venom but I wonder if others such as Mysterio will be in the game as well? There were also rumors that the flaming torch and Daredevil would make appearances in the game so let's see how that goes as well. I heard that the story in this one will be much darker than the original Spiderman game so I'm excited to see where this goes.

This is the first time I have seen this commercial myself so not sure if it's one that was aired in the US and hasn't been aired in the UK yet or whether I have just missed it. It is interesting how they have chosen to slyly advertise it like that without any further announcements as to when but commercials like this get people hyped so I can understand why they have taken this approach. I am kind of excited about this game myself.