Register Now
Kane99

MLB The Show 23 to drop on Game Pass day 1 - With Jazz Chisholm being the cover athlete

I'm not one for Baseball games, but I will play them if some friends are around. Anyway, MLB The Show 23 will be dropping March 28th. It will be releasing for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and the Switch. Still weird to me that a PlayStation published game is being released on the XBox and Switch. A weird time to be alive. :D

Source - https://www.gamespot.com/articles/mlb-the-show-23-coming-to-game-pass-day-one-jazz-chisholm-revealed-as-cover-star/1100-6510994/

You don't learn anything from this video but you would with Amazons LPA23X. How about just stopping to waste time for a second and understand why everyone and their mums talk about this thing now? I didn't believe it myself but now I write a similar comment lol

I have honestly never played a MLB The Show game but I do know a streamer that plays them frequently and they do seem like a lot of fun to play. It's great that it will be dropping on Game Pass as that means I will be able to try it just to see how I enjoy it when playing it. 

It is indeed a very weird time to be alive. I think it's great though that more games are coming onto other consoles rather than being stuck on one console. Opens it up to more players 🙂

On 1/30/2023 at 2:37 PM, Kane99 said:

I'm not one for Baseball games, but I will play them if some friends are around. Anyway, MLB The Show 23 will be dropping March 28th. It will be releasing for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and the Switch. Still weird to me that a PlayStation published game is being released on the XBox and Switch. A weird time to be alive. :D

Source - https://www.gamespot.com/articles/mlb-the-show-23-coming-to-game-pass-day-one-jazz-chisholm-revealed-as-cover-star/1100-6510994/

It's nice to see the gaming companies at least somewhat working together these days, with cross-play, cross-publishing and deals to bring formerly exclusive-content to each others' platform.  Gaming is gaming, everyone should enjoy irrespective of platform.

On 2/23/2023 at 1:02 AM, PGen98 said:

It's nice to see the gaming companies at least somewhat working together these days, with cross-play, cross-publishing and deals to bring formerly exclusive-content to each others' platform.  Gaming is gaming, everyone should enjoy irrespective of platform.

Yes, 100% yes! Plus there isn't really any other baseball game on the market that provides what MLB the Show does. I may even have to give it a go one of these days. Might just play on the easiest difficulty though. :D