Register Now
killamch89

Favorite File Sharing Apps/Webapps

Here are some file sharing apps/webapps that work across multiple platforms that I've personally used:

• Snapdrop.net (works with android/pc/iOS) (only caveat - all devices have to be on the same Wi-Fi network)
  • Sharedrop.io (same as Snapdrop) (only caveat - same as Snapdrop)
  • rDroplink (works with android/PC/ iOS) (only caveat - none that I found when I used it. Let me know if you discover any)

Are there any you'd like to share?

On 2/2/2023 at 10:06 AM, The Blackangel said:

I've used SoulSeek for several years now, and it's great. Thousands upon thousands of users, and searches quick to find you what you're looking for. Someone always has it, and you can search anything you want.

I haven't ever heard of Soulseek - I'll definitely have to check it out.

I have only ever used any file sharing apps that are on PC with Google Dropbox being the main one that I have used and also One Drive is another I have used as well. I honestly never knew there were these kind of apps on the phone even though you can pretty much get everything on phones. I can't say I have needed to use file sharing apps on phone though as of yet anyway. 

On 2/18/2023 at 2:37 PM, Shortie said:

I have only ever used any file sharing apps that are on PC with Google Dropbox being the main one that I have used and also One Drive is another I have used as well. I honestly never knew there were these kind of apps on the phone even though you can pretty much get everything on phones. I can't say I have needed to use file sharing apps on phone though as of yet anyway. 

It's basically like airdropping a file to another device - the only thing is both devices have to be on the same network.

My favourite file sharing website would have to be Google Drive. You can upload and even create folders to share folders to everyone or selected persons through a private link, which is a feature I really like. And did I forget to say it's free to use!!