Register Now
FortniteMemes

How to play minecraft on my chromebook?

I don't believe you there is a version of Minecraft for the Chromebook unfortunately which is a shame but there are ways that you can get Minecraft on the Chromebook and that is by installing Linux on your Chromebook. If you Google play Minecraft on Chromebook you should get a result explaining how to install Linux and install Minecraft so you can play it on your Chromebook 🙂 I hope that helps.

6 hours ago, Empire said:

I'm pretty sure the playstore has it because chromebooks have play store support. BUt then it's something that you have to look and do. I think that you are able to

Of course! How did I not click and realize that! I am pretty sure as long as you have access to Play Store on your device you will be able to get Minecraft on that device so that would be an even easier way to get it and know that it would be up to date and not have to worry 🙂

I think that it would be better to install a light version of Linux on the Chromebook and play the PC version of Minecraft that way. You would have to play with OptiFine on low settings, but it would still probably be a better experience than the mobile version.

I'm not really sure how well the game will run on your Chromebook. The mobile version will probably be your best bet, I highly doubt Bedrock edition will run that great on a Chromebook. Like others said, dual-booting with Linux may be your best bet. There's Lubuntu, which is a lightweight version of Ubuntu that you can try out.

Running Minecraft on a chromebook? You'd need an extremely light version for that - you know this question almost sounded like when someone tried to run Crysis on a regular computer without a gpu a decade ago and then wondering what can be done to make it work. You're asking for a miracle lol.