Register Now
killamch89

If your smartphone could only play one ringtone for the rest of its life, what would it be and why?

The old Nokia ringtone brings back a lot of memories. It was a great ringtone and was one most people used when they had the Nokia. I know it was my chosen ring tone when I had a Nokia. 

I think if I had the choice of a ringtone I could play and I had to keep it for the rest of my life it would probably be the one I have now which is Dynamite by BTS or if I had to go for something that was built in the phone it would have to be the Nokia ringtone. 

On 2/13/2023 at 5:11 PM, Shortie said:

The old Nokia ringtone brings back a lot of memories. It was a great ringtone and was one most people used when they had the Nokia. I know it was my chosen ring tone when I had a Nokia. 

I think if I had the choice of a ringtone I could play and I had to keep it for the rest of my life it would probably be the one I have now which is Dynamite by BTS or if I had to go for something that was built in the phone it would have to be the Nokia ringtone. 

Good choice!

On 2/14/2023 at 9:05 AM, The Blackangel said:

This one. It has made me laugh more times than I can count.

First I'm hearing this one and it's absolutely hilarious!

On 2/14/2023 at 2:05 PM, The Blackangel said:

This one. It has made me laugh more times than I can count.

This is brilliant! LOL Could you imagine being outside and this went off. I would imagine it would get many funny looks and people would be concerned but I feel that would be the best part of it LOL

Be based of a music more then anything that can ring longer. Yet I can’t answer this with one song. It’s too sad to think about. Chose is an absolute piece of beauty. It helps my lonely heart to feel something. But that what I look for even if it's 40mins song ring

I mean who wants to pick a ringtome of a fart 😛

13 hours ago, Shortie said:

This is brilliant! LOL Could you imagine being outside and this went off. I would imagine it would get many funny looks and people would be concerned but I feel that would be the best part of it LOL

It has gotten a good amount of looks, but most listen for a second while I fish for my phone and start laughing while it plays.

On 2/17/2023 at 1:17 PM, The Blackangel said:

It has gotten a good amount of looks, but most listen for a second while I fish for my phone and start laughing while it plays.

Haha.. that's brilliant. I have the BTS Dynamite ring tone on my phone at the moment and as much as people do look at me when it goes off definitely do not get anything like that. I guess it puts a smile on peoples faces when they hear it 🙂

On 2/18/2023 at 2:08 PM, Shortie said:

Haha.. that's brilliant. I have the BTS Dynamite ring tone on my phone at the moment and as much as people do look at me when it goes off definitely do not get anything like that. I guess it puts a smile on peoples faces when they hear it 🙂

At one point, I had Peter Griffin's laugh as a ringtone and people looked at me weird when my phone rang 🤣