Register Now
killamch89

If you could have any superpower, but it had to be completely useless, what would it be and why?

The super power of confidence so I will be able to withstand anything. I think that would fall into a useless superpower as it doesn't really do anything at this point in life. But at least I will be able to do the things I want to do any time without anxiety holding me down or making me angry. I would probably go out more, meet people, and know how to interact better. I have everything I want right here though with the woods as my backyard and peaceful seclusion. So that is why to me it would pretty much fall into a useless super power. I'd rather hang out with animals then to drive everywhere looking for something to do and waste time. I'd rather sit under the sun and read and watch my rabbits hop around then to go to a bar and get into trouble. Plus, confidence isn't always good because overly confident people can get their asses kicked. 😱 And other times overly confidence can be conceited. I simply want to be free of all anxieties and not get angry in the broken society in which I live. 

On 2/14/2023 at 8:44 AM, The Blackangel said:

The ability to open a soda bottle with my mind. What could be more useless than that?

It could be useful because if it was a good amount you could trip someone with it? Surely it has to have useful in some way.

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

The super power of confidence so I will be able to withstand anything. I think that would fall into a useless superpower as it doesn't really do anything at this point in life. But at least I will be able to do the things I want to do any time without anxiety holding me down or making me angry. I would probably go out more, meet people, and know how to interact better. I have everything I want right here though with the woods as my backyard and peaceful seclusion. So that is why to me it would pretty much fall into a useless super power. I'd rather hang out with animals then to drive everywhere looking for something to do and waste time. I'd rather sit under the sun and read and watch my rabbits hop around then to go to a bar and get into trouble. Plus, confidence isn't always good because overly confident people can get their asses kicked. 😱 And other times overly confidence can be conceited. I simply want to be free of all anxieties and not get angry in the broken society in which I live. 

I think it's more a balance, you have to know when you're going overboard while feeling confident. There's a very thin line between confidence and arrogance.

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think it's more a balance, you have to know when you're going overboard while feeling confident. There's a very thin line between confidence and arrogance.

That is very true. It's too easy to cross the line into arrogance. I think humbleness is the filter that blocks confidence from spilling into arrogance. Other times, arrogance could be masking low confidence. Very thin lines here. 

On 3/28/2023 at 7:49 AM, The Blackangel said:

The ability to put stickers on pizza boxes with my mind.

That's the dumbest one I can think of.

It'd be funny if you could add little comments on those stickers like Vegan Pizza? Where's the meat?

I would choose the power of instantly transforming any object into a marshmallow. It would be useless because it serves no practical purpose, but it would bring joy and amusement to people as they witness ordinary things turn into delicious treats.

On 1/26/2024 at 7:15 AM, Debashis said:

I would choose the power of instantly transforming any object into a marshmallow. It would be useless because it serves no practical purpose, but it would bring joy and amusement to people as they witness ordinary things turn into delicious treats.

Campfires would become an everyday thing from there, and sales of graham crackers and Hershey's bars would go through the roof. S'mores anyone?

On 1/26/2024 at 8:15 AM, Debashis said:

Great minds think alike. Being able to turn anything into a delicious treat is a win in my book because you'll always have some source of food.

On 2/3/2024 at 11:25 AM, The Blackangel said:

Campfires would become an everyday thing from there, and sales of graham crackers and Hershey's bars would go through the roof. S'mores anyone?

You know it!