Register Now
killamch89

If you could trade places with any inanimate object for a day, what would it be and why?

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

A computer at the bank. I would go into my own account and add several digits to my account balance. That may sound greedy, but when you only get a tiny little bit every month from disability, every penny counts. So anything I could get could change my life.

This sounds like a really good idea! Especially at the moment it would definitely be something that many wish they could to with the ever increasing inflation. 

If I could trade places with an inanimate object I reckon it would be a picture on a wall or a club. I would love to see what goes on regularly in a pub or a club when everyone has had a little too much to drink and it gets a little too much. Would definitely be fun to witness. 

On 2/14/2023 at 8:48 AM, The Blackangel said:

A computer at the bank. I would go into my own account and add several digits to my account balance. That may sound greedy, but when you only get a tiny little bit every month from disability, every penny counts. So anything I could get could change my life.

Not a bad idea at all - heck you could empty out that corrupt politician's account.