Register Now
killamch89

What if every time you told a joke, a clown appeared and did a physical comedy routine?

I would probably go insane. I don't really know any jokes, but I do make myself laugh a lot thinking of funny stuff. If I mumbled that stuff out loud, then a clown shows up while I'm laughing by myself, yeah, I'd go insane. As @The Blackangel says, I may have to shoot it. I do love comedy though. If the clown told really good jokes, maybe I would get used to it and have my personal laughing therapy. I can only picture those real crazies telling racist and bigoted jokes then have a clown appear. Society would get very looney real fast. 

On 2/14/2023 at 1:44 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I would probably go insane. I don't really know any jokes, but I do make myself laugh a lot thinking of funny stuff. If I mumbled that stuff out loud, then a clown shows up while I'm laughing by myself, yeah, I'd go insane. As @The Blackangel says, I may have to shoot it. I do love comedy though. If the clown told really good jokes, maybe I would get used to it and have my personal laughing therapy. I can only picture those real crazies telling racist and bigoted jokes then have a clown appear. Society would get very looney real fast. 

Come on bro - have you ever seen a clown make a good joke? Outside of maybe the joker in Batman. They'd probably do something stupid like smack themselves in the face with a pie or make shapes of animals out of balloons.

I don't have a huge fear of clowns but then again I wouldn't say that I really like them either so I would probably avoid telling jokes just so that clown doesn't appear LOL knowing my luck I would accidentally tell one and end up with one appearing though. 

On 2/16/2023 at 7:56 PM, Shortie said:

I don't have a huge fear of clowns but then again I wouldn't say that I really like them either so I would probably avoid telling jokes just so that clown doesn't appear LOL knowing my luck I would accidentally tell one and end up with one appearing though. 

Imagine telling yourself a joke on the toilet and the clown just appears on your lap? I probably wouldn't tell anymore jokes after that 🤣

On 2/17/2023 at 8:26 AM, The Blackangel said:

@Rain Dew is absolutely terrified of clowns. Whereas I just find them annoying. But if one was to suddenly materialize out of thin air when I told a joke, as I already said, I would shoot the damn clown.

Same - I doubt I've ever seen a clown make me laugh in real life. I always find them annoying as hell. I can understand @Rain Dew being scared of clowns because I do know quite a few people who also fear them. They just have this very creepy look...

59 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Same - I doubt I've ever seen a clown make me laugh in real life. I always find them annoying as hell. I can understand @Rain Dew being scared of clowns because I do know quite a few people who also fear them. They just have this very creepy look...

I’m totally in agreement that clowns are annoying as hell. I think one of the main reasons so many people fear clowns is a direct consequence of John Wayne Gacy. Then again movies like Killer Clowns From Outer Space can easily play a role as well.

54 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I’m totally in agreement that clowns are annoying as hell. I think one of the main reasons so many people fear clowns is a direct consequence of John Wayne Gacy. Then again movies like Killer Clowns From Outer Space can easily play a role as well.

Don't forget Pennywise as well - he's one creepy bastard.

59 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Actually, Poltergeist with the clown hiding under the girl's bed scared the ####### out of me when I was a kid!!!

That would be both hilarious and slightly terrifying. It would certainly make joke-telling a lot more entertaining, but imagine the chaos of clowns randomly popping up everywhere, causing mayhem with their physical comedy antics. It could be a double-edged sword of laughter and pandemonium!