Register Now
killamch89

If you could only eat one food shaped like an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

On 2/15/2023 at 3:59 PM, killamch89 said:

My personal pick would be gummy bears or gummy worms because they're so delicious! I'd want some huge ones as well. What's your choice?

Ditto. You can trust me all the way, with one exception. You can't trust me with gummies. I will eat them all. I absolutely love gummies.

For me it would either have to be sour gummy worms as I can eat those like crazy they are so good or it would have to be these fish shaped snacks that we get that are salt and vinegar flavour. They are so good I could eat a full pack to myself but I am sure my body would not like that so I always get them to share.

On 2/17/2023 at 8:39 AM, The Blackangel said:

Ditto. You can trust me all the way, with one exception. You can't trust me with gummies. I will eat them all. I absolutely love gummies.

Same lol. I also buy a huge bag every month and it finishes within a week.

On 2/26/2023 at 2:24 PM, Ravenfreak said:

Do Dino nuggets count? 😛 Gummy bears are okay, but they're not one of my favorite snacks. I love chicken nuggets still, and Dino nuggets are the best ones! There's just something about the shape that makes them taste better to me for some reason.

Of course they do, as long as it's make with chicken, I'll eat it.

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yeah, dino nuggets would count. I love chicken nuggets too, but I don't care what shape they are. I gobble them up.

I used to love goldfish crackers, but these days I've grown to like Cheez-It's better.

I remember Goldfish crackers but I've not had those in ages. Are they still around?

12 hours ago, Shortie said:

For me it would either have to be sour gummy worms as I can eat those like crazy they are so good or it would have to be these fish shaped snacks that we get that are salt and vinegar flavour. They are so good I could eat a full pack to myself but I am sure my body would not like that so I always get them to share.

Sour gummy worms are absolutely delicious.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I remember Goldfish crackers but I've not had those in ages. Are they still around?

They're absolutely still around. Every grocery store around here has them, and there's still commercials on TV for them. I don't know if they're available in Jamaica, but here they're as available as any other snack cracker. And they even have different cheese flavors.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

They're absolutely still around. Every grocery store around here has them, and there's still commercials on TV for them. I don't know if they're available in Jamaica, but here they're as available as any other snack cracker. And they even have different cheese flavors.

They used to be at supermarkets everywhere but I haven't seen them in ages. I used to buy them in bulk and had about a month's supply.