Register Now
killamch89

What would happen if all animals could suddenly talk and what do you think the first thing your pet would say to you?

It'd be hilarious to hear some of the stories they'd tell about humans and some of the bizarre things they do. As for my pets, I know my male dog would ask me for food while my female dog would ask me where am going and what am I about to do. How do you think this would play out?

My cat would say "What the fuck are you doing? Get off that fucking computer and pet me. Shit man!!! Every day I watch you space out on that thing and type a bunch of buttons and laugh out loud. Your are scaring me dude!!! You're fucking losing it. I didn't sign up for this shit!!!!!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On 2/16/2023 at 1:46 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

My cat would say "What the fuck are you doing? Get off that fucking computer and pet me. Shit man!!! Every day I watch you space out on that thing and type a bunch of buttons and laugh out loud. Your are scaring me dude!!! You're fucking losing it. I didn't sign up for this shit!!!!!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah cats sound more like "Where is my food peasant? Touch my fur - I demand to be petted!" I swear cats, are some of the most demanding animals.

On 2/17/2023 at 8:33 AM, The Blackangel said:

Which pet are we referring to in my case?

Birds, dogs, rats, and a hedgehog.

Whichever animal you feel like doing.

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

If I had a dog, I'd tell him to only say the word "bark". I like things that are fundamentally amazing to point one could call it miracle, but are also hilariously pointless.

Kind of like when a dog has the magical ability to fetch my shoes, especially when I don't wear shoes cause I'm bigfoot or the Thing. My cat makes me feel stupid some times. Ok, that last sentence was hilariously pointless, hence my cat staring at me laughing to myself....

My cat is no longer with us as she passed last July at the age of 12 but I would often joke around and make up things she would probably be saying to us when she would look at us, it often made my kids laugh to be honest. Sad reality is, if she could speak, she more than likely would have said half the stuff I said she would say if she could talk. LOL

On 3/11/2023 at 10:46 PM, Shortie said:

My cat is no longer with us as she passed last July at the age of 12 but I would often joke around and make up things she would probably be saying to us when she would look at us, it often made my kids laugh to be honest. Sad reality is, if she could speak, she more than likely would have said half the stuff I said she would say if she could talk. LOL

Sorry to hear about your cat.

On 3/11/2023 at 5:46 PM, Shortie said:

One thing I've learned with having pets is that you'll likely outlive them so rather than stay sad, try to remember the good times you had with them and the impact they had on your life. It hurts losing a pet because it's like a family member but I find that it helps me to cope better. My departed dogs have taught me a lot of lessons.

If all animals could suddenly talk, it would likely result in chaos as humans struggle to comprehend the new communication. As for my pet, it would probably ask for more treats or demand to go for a walk, hehe.

On 1/26/2024 at 7:32 AM, Debashis said:

If all animals could suddenly talk, it would likely result in chaos as humans struggle to comprehend the new communication. As for my pet, it would probably ask for more treats or demand to go for a walk, hehe.

My dog is very expressive and all he ever really asks for are belly rubs and head scratches. As soon as he sees me coming, he rolls over on his back and start motioning for me to rub his belly. He's trained me very well.