Register Now
killamch89

If you had to wear a different silly hat every day for the rest of your life, what would be your favorite and why?

On 2/15/2023 at 4:09 PM, killamch89 said:

I'd probably wear a Top Hat and sound something like this:

I'd be the old man in the clip 🤣 How'd you handle such a situation?

And I thought the military had an arsenal.

As for the hat though, it would be either a beanie or a ball cap. Those are the only ones I've ever worn, with the exception of a cowboy hat. The reasoning behind that one is because I was a bull rider when I was a teen.

I'd go with a Native American head dress cause it's freakin cool. I'd put a hatchet on my belt to go with it. Anyone pulls a gun I'd throw my tomahawk right at their forehead. I'd have chinese stars too. And a blow dart gun. And a big pipe with funny grass. 

1620522269_81y9niXPWbS._AC_UL210_SR210210_.jpg.b4f0b5be29ae8f3c505c6f21cb78d4de.jpg

My second choice would be an olive green military boonie cap. 

On 2/17/2023 at 8:31 AM, The Blackangel said:

And I thought the military had an arsenal.

As for the hat though, it would be either a beanie or a ball cap. Those are the only ones I've ever worn, with the exception of a cowboy hat. The reasoning behind that one is because I was a bull rider when I was a teen.

Oh yeah - you did tell us about your bull riding.

On 2/17/2023 at 6:12 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'd go with a Native American head dress cause it's freakin cool. I'd put a hatchet on my belt to go with it. Anyone pulls a gun I'd throw my tomahawk right at their forehead. I'd have chinese stars too. And a blow dart gun. And a big pipe with funny grass. 

1620522269_81y9niXPWbS._AC_UL210_SR210210_.jpg.b4f0b5be29ae8f3c505c6f21cb78d4de.jpg

My second choice would be an olive green military boonie cap. 

If you're going for the pure Native Indian experience, The Chinese stars are a no-go.