Register Now
BangEm

Hey, Hi, Hello...

Yo guys,

Greetings from the U.K.

My name is Sean gaming persona Bang Em and I've just landed in this gaming forum! I'm a content creator on YouTube and I love to share my gaming experiences with others. My channel mainly focuses on playthroughs of different games with occasional live streams. I also enjoy unboxing new tech that I purchase and sharing my thoughts about it with my audience. I'm passionate about all types of games and enjoy exploring different genres. I look forward to connecting with other gamers on this forum and sharing my love for gaming with like-minded individuals.

Also lowkey an Anime nerd...old school anime... Violence Jack, Ninja Scroll, Guyver, Fist Of The North Star, Wicked City type of Animes! i mess with some of the new school stuff too!

Edited by BangEm

On 2/27/2023 at 8:18 AM, The Blackangel said:

Ave

There are a few YouTube creators here as well. An exchange of ideas and pointers with those more experienced with YouTube and those less experienced could be a fun conversation.

oh really, please point them my way. always happy to have a conversation with like minded creators 😊

On the chance that I can’t figure it out, we’ll credit you in the video description.

Then again, I have no clue how to animate things like an intro for videos, so I may be a lost cause. And to think, I used to be pretty good at animation. But that was 20 years ago.