Register Now
The Blackangel

I'm going to puke

I'm running out of words to say because we knew this is the direction republicans are heading in. We go into these debates. It starts off little by little. First leave abortions up to the state. Then ban it at 10 weeks, then 6 weeks, then two weeks, then a complete ban while instating fetal personhood. They said they don't want to jail women, then it's possible jail, then it's imprisonment, and then it is execution for abortion. They went from states rights to wanting a national ban.

Then they also want to ban contraceptives nation wide. We've heard all their ridiculous arguments and even now they have gotten to the point saying birth control drugs are in tap water turning people gay. Then we have the whole trans thing and how all that started small and now at CPAC convention just the other day, a speaker said he wants to eradicate trans, but it's not a genocide because trans doesn't exist. So now that topic has headed in talk of genocide. This is the same CPAC that made a 7 point plan to reinstate trump as president after the 2020 election.

And this same thing has happened with teachers and librarians. First it was ban CRT. Then it was ban books. Then it was ban discussion of history. Then it was ban woke ideology in schools and universities. Then it was ban African American studies. Then it was ban diversity and inclusivity in universities. Now it is imprison teachers. 

Execute women and probably kids for abortions and eradicate trans. That's where we are at now. Also at CPAC, Trump said if he was president he wants to send in the military to U.S. cities. A republican Senator in Florida, Jason Brodeur, made a bill where bloggers have to register with the state to be allowed to criticize DeSantis in any way. That would mean if I lived in Florida, right now I would have to register with the state before making a comment about fuck head DeSatan. A republican Florida Senator, Blaise Ingoglia, proposed a bill to completely ban the Democratic Party just a few days ago. 

Jeff Younger, a republican in Texas, said this, "In a democracy, women as a group will always be the stronger. They outnumber men. To seek rule by good, strong men, you must first reject democracy." 

Everybody's jaw should drop at that. That's a blatant attack against women and democracy. 

Again, I'm running out of words. This all speaks for itself anyways. 

Topic at hand, this is still only the beginning. Women are under attack in this country in every way. Take a look at republicans wanting to ban affirmative action, which is not only in place to help equal opportunity for ethnic minorities, but also equal opportunity for women of all ethnicities. So it is very ironic how a racist white lady wants to ban affirmative action, unknowingly that she is working against her own interests and equality for other white women. March is women's history month, and look where we are now and where women are headed. It wasn't that long ago where women got the right to vote. It's a part of our civil rights now. Republicans think our constitution and civil rights and elections and democracy are all too woke. 

Don't even get a chance to sit down and ponder for a bit because every waking hour, rights are being taken away. Meta and Google are turning over user data to the police if someone gets investigated for having an abortion where it is illegal. Think about it, typing into google, seeking abortion meds or a clinic somewhere, even out of state, you no longer have privacy rights if you seek abortions. That's fucking scary. Jessica Burgess is now being charged for helping her daughter get meds for an abortion and not only is the mother charged, but the teen daughter is also being charged. 

Also, pharmacies that sell the abortion medication are sharing your private data with Google and other third parties. 

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/facebook-google-handing-over-user-030842734.html

When it came out that they were trying to make it so that women didn't have a say on what would happen to their own bodies when it came to abortions that was enough for me and it annoyed me. Many women choose that option for more than just birth control and it should be her right to do so. 

I agree that if a woman consistently gets pregnant and uses abortion as a way of birth control that should be stopped, that is never what it should be used for but in this day and age to suggest that executing women for having an abortion may be possible is beyond how far I thought it would ever go. It really does feel like the world is going backwards.