Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather eat a bowl of cereal with orange juice instead of milk or a sandwich with ketchup instead of mayo?

I have in the past tried orange juice on cereal and I do not recommend at all so I would definitely go for ketchup in a sandwich. I love to have ham or even corned beef in a sandwich myself with some ketchup, works really well and is quite nice. Also a bacon sandwich with ketchup is amazing! 

Yeah, the only time I've had cereal with orange juice was when I ran out of milk, and couldn't be bothered getting more before breakfast 😛It... wasn't nice.

I've never had ketchup on a sandwich, so I guess I'd take a chance on that 😛 .

On 3/12/2023 at 1:32 AM, Kyng said:

Yeah, the only time I've had cereal with orange juice was when I ran out of milk, and couldn't be bothered getting more before breakfast 😛It... wasn't nice.

You will be surprised at how good it tastes with any meat you like in a sandwich. Many people look at me funny when I say that I have ketchup in a sandwich but usually they haven't tried it. I guess it's like having ketchup on a burger but instead in a sandwich and cold. 

On 3/11/2023 at 4:28 PM, Shagger said:

What exactly is wrong with ketchup on a sandwich?

Some people just don't like it - I don't have a problem with it at all and as a matter of fact, when I make chicken sandwiches, I usually use ketchup anyways.

On 3/11/2023 at 8:32 PM, Kyng said:

Ketchup on a sandwich is delicious except if it's something like a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. I'm not sure I want to explore that one either.

38 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Some people just don't like it - I don't have a problem with it at all and as a matter of fact, when I make chicken sandwiches, I usually use ketchup anyways.

Ketchup on a sandwich is delicious except if it's something like a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. I'm not sure I want to explore that one either.

Yeah, can't say I'd be too enthusiastic about adding ketchup to a PB&J either. Ketchup has its place, and PB&Js have their place... but their place is not together.

On 3/14/2023 at 7:07 PM, Kyng said:

Yeah, can't say I'd be too enthusiastic about adding ketchup to a PB&J either. Ketchup has its place, and PB&Js have their place... but their place is not together.

You'd be surprised what people mix together sometimes...

I love ketchup and hate mayo, so I would rather have a sandwich with ketchup than have a bowl of cereal with orange juice since I hate eating sweet things and drinking sweet drinks. It's a bad combination, and just thinking about it makes me cringe lol.