Register Now
killamch89

If you were given the opportunity to try a dish that was made from a combination of chocolate and savory ingredients like bacon or cheese, would you be willing to try it? Why or why not?

Actually, chocolate with bacon sounds like it would be good. It's like a breakfast kolache with bacon wrapped in a chocolate donut. I'd try it. Have you had fondue? I actually wouldn't mind trying a chocolate and cheese fondue. 😬 Imagine a chocolate and cheese cookie. Actually, think about this...people dip chocolate cookies in their milk. Isn't that similar to a chocolate cheese cookie? 

I am not sure how well it would go but I would be willing to try it just to see what it was like. All too often we end up hearing things and instantly think it will not work or it wouldn't be very appetizing at all. Sometimes you can be surprised if you just try it. 

On 3/11/2023 at 5:36 PM, Shortie said:

I am not sure how well it would go but I would be willing to try it just to see what it was like. All too often we end up hearing things and instantly think it will not work or it wouldn't be very appetizing at all. Sometimes you can be surprised if you just try it. 

You do have a point. I mean, I do know someone who makes peanut butter and mayo sandwiches and say they're delicious...

Chocolate with bacon honestly sounds delicious! I like salty sweet things, and I can imagine that's how it would taste. As for the example above mine, I don't think I would ever mix chocolate milk with Tabasco sauce. xD My father in law likes to add a slice of american cheese on his apple pie. He claims it tastes a lot like cheesecake, which I could imagine. The sharpness from the cheese probably gives it that flavor but I don't like cheesecake.

On 4/15/2023 at 8:29 PM, Ravenfreak said:

Chocolate with bacon honestly sounds delicious! I like salty sweet things, and I can imagine that's how it would taste. As for the example above mine, I don't think I would ever mix chocolate milk with Tabasco sauce. xD My father in law likes to add a slice of american cheese on his apple pie. He claims it tastes a lot like cheesecake, which I could imagine. The sharpness from the cheese probably gives it that flavor but I don't like cheesecake.

Cheese with apple pie? Wait what? Your father-in-law should be reported to the authorities for abusing the apple pie XD. I'm just playing but I'm definitely not going down that road with apple pie.